Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 238 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#235667 - 07/07/13 11:53 PM Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2
halfadime Offline

Loc: North Florida
I have 2 families running. My pet peeve is that every time i open the game, both families are sick. They have plenty of food and rest and I'm tired of spending so much money on these illnesses. Any suggestions on how to give them better health all around? I've tried the fruits and vitamins. VF1 had sickness, but never anything like this. This time consuming and costly.

#235754 - 07/16/13 02:17 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: halfadime]
Grumpity Offline

Loc: South Carolina
I agree, halfadime, that the constant illnesses are annoying and then some. People usually suggest that you feed characters the organic food, make sure they exercise and sleep, give them vitamins and the hand sanitizer. Still, there seems to be no way to avoid the sickness. You've probably had the same experience I've had, with 4 out of 5 family members sick at the same time. Others have one illness after another. Just the way they made the game, unfortunately.

#235755 - 07/16/13 03:41 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Grumpity]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
If your little people are constantly sick, one illness after another or have more than one illness at the same time, they may have an underlying infection. Infections MUST be diagnosed by using a Doctor Consultation, otherwise your little people will not get the correct medication, they will continue to get sick, and just like in real life, they may get everyone else in the home sick.

Some players choose to give strong infection fighting medications like Penicillin and Vancomycin without a Doctor Consult. shocked That's not a good idea. Giving your little people medication that is not needed can adversely affect their health. sick

#235770 - 07/17/13 03:18 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: MissKathy]
halfadime Offline

Loc: North Florida
Me again, an important issue. I just started generation 13 and my $14,000 swimming pool disappeared. Where'd it go?

BTW...doctor consults doesn't make any difference in my sick family members. Believe me when I say I've done it ALL. Still opening the game to sick peeps, every time.

Also, sorry to be such a complainer, but I've asked before for more furniture in traditional styles with no changes. End tables with lamps. No more gothic, please. There's enough gothic already.

How can I tell if there's new stuff to be added? Just keep downloading the game? I'll do it, if that's what it needs, but just let me (and the rest of us) know.

#235786 - 07/19/13 08:56 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: MissKathy]
Grumpity Offline

Loc: South Carolina
When the doctor consultation says "no infection found," I never give them antibiotics. But they keep getting sick, weak, have different symptoms, two in a row, etc.

#235920 - 08/01/13 08:24 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Grumpity]
spyrogirlkim Offline
Expert

Loc: Kansas
I have a 33 year old Mom who everytime I open game she is sick and needs itch cream,then cough syrup and sneeze pills.This has happened since she entered the game so its been going on 2 full real days.I give her the meds then she is extremely weak,She is fed as much as rest of family and I keep 2000 units on hand all time.
How do I heal her tried doctor and both antibiotics no help.

#235926 - 08/04/13 02:43 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: spyrogirlkim]
imagiphantaria Offline

The thing that annoys me (really the only thing) are the Fakebook notifications. I don't like the real life version, and I don't like the Virtual Families version either.

#235935 - 08/04/13 08:06 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: imagiphantaria]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Wild West
same here, imagi

#235954 - 08/06/13 03:43 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: spyrogirlkim]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: spyrogirlkim
I have a 33 year old Mom who everytime I open game she is sick and needs itch cream,then cough syrup and sneeze pills.This has happened since she entered the game so its been going on 2 full real days.I give her the meds then she is extremely weak,She is fed as much as rest of family and I keep 2000 units on hand all time.
How do I heal her tried doctor and both antibiotics no help.

If you're giving her antibiotics you should be aware that they knock the peep's energy way down. If the doc said no infection then they won't help and will make her weaker, temporarily.

I see the Fakebook notifications as poking fun at Facebook and the inane things people say on it.

#235987 - 08/10/13 12:29 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Aviatrix]
mwxyz49 Offline

If your 'peep' keeps getting sick everytime you open the game, yes, get the doctor's diagnosis and the meds, and then put them to bed, until they are no longer tired or exhausted. If you find fresh fruit on the 'Flea Market' store, feed them those. I've had some that stay 'weak' and they end up outliving their spouse!

Good Luck.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter