Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#234997 - 06/09/13 07:51 PM Virtual Families 2 Questions
halfadime Offline

Loc: North Florida
Is there any way to get rid of a pet? I have a kitten and a puppy but want to get a large dog. I've tried dragging them to the curb and to the trash can with no luck. If you stop feeding them, will they die? Any suggestions?

Why do my peeps go "smell the room". Please give me a clue.

Click to reveal..
If you get a kid coming to the door who says he's a bug whisperer, hire him. He'll show you a new bug.

I have an 18 yr old, mom 44, dad 47, infant in arms. As long as I don't close the game, they never age. Interesting?

#235005 - 06/09/13 09:43 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 Questions [Re: halfadime]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
I don't think anyone has figured why the peeps smell the room. I would like to know why they do also.

As for getting rid of pets I can only tell you what happened with me. I had clicked on my decor button so I could move some furniture around. My pets ( I have 4) were by their bowls because they were hungry. I went to click on the bowl to feed them and accidently clicked on my puppy. He totally disappeared and I heard the "chingching" of money. I could not find him anywhere. I ended up having to rebuy him. Maybe you could try that and see if one your pets disappears.

Click to reveal..
As for the bug whisperer,I did hire him. The message then said he made some clicking noises and left. There were two bugs in my yard. Too bad I had already collected both those bugs. So my peeps sold them for money.

#235014 - 06/09/13 11:35 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 Questions [Re: candypanda57]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Originally Posted By: candypanda57
I don't think anyone has figured why the peeps smell the room. I would like to know why they do also.
Here's some ideas from players of VF-2 for iOS devices:
Click to reveal..

Once you buy a pet you're stuck with it for the life of the game / family. However, you can put any unwanted pets back into decoration tray.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter