Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#234909 - 06/06/13 08:05 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: bethlham]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Only the desktop versions of the game can be modified. VF2 for Android, as with the iOS version, can't be modified, due to the way that mobile devices are designed. You might want to put your mod pictures in the VF2 Windows/Mac forum, so that they will be seen by players who can share in the mod discussions. laugh

#234912 - 06/06/13 10:30 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: LadyCFII]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Kk, I think I need to learn to post a zip file confused

#234954 - 06/08/13 06:10 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: bethlham]
Thandi Offline
Expert

Loc: Gallifrey
This is my new family, back to generation one.

It is also the most kids I've had in a fam. I was hoping they would have a sixth, but they utterly refuse and argue themselves to exhaustion then they both go to sleep! A purple haired child would have completed my rainbow siblings to match rainbow mom cool

Attachments
rainn fam.jpg

#234965 - 06/08/13 07:26 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: Thandi]
vfam2player Offline
Expert

Loc: USA
You mean one of these little purple-haired kids:
EDIT: sorry about it being so stretched. whistle

Attachments
purple.JPG

Edited by vfam2player (06/08/13 07:29 PM)

#234971 - 06/08/13 07:58 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: vfam2player]
Thandi Offline
Expert

Aww, I'm dying for one! laugh

#235023 - 06/10/13 04:12 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: Thandi]
Thandi Offline
Expert

Update:

My family never had that purple haired child. Five was just their max, which was generous because mom was a "maybe" for kids and dad a "not really"

Mom is currently 54 and dad 51, and all five kids have gone off to college. This has been my favourite overall family to date and I loved all the kids, so I have no idea who will inherit the house. Maybe the one that bothers to email the parents from college. So far none of them have, plan B wills be the child that definitely wants kids.

Dad has also grown exceedingly handsome with age, I love the facial hair!

Attachments
facial.jpg

Edited by Thandi (06/10/13 04:14 PM)
Edit Reason: added picture

#235084 - 06/12/13 01:57 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: Thandi]
Ver Jaina Offline
Trainee

Hi, just played this game for 2 days and this is my first family.
Also have another family in my phone, will introduce them later when they managed to get their 6th child.

Meet Atom. He's currently 44 & works as a video game reviewer, now at level 4. He likes bushes.
Sophina, currently 43 is a lyricist at lv 3

They have 4 daughters & 2 sons, all biological.
Freckles 16, Ro 14, Frau 7, Sophia 2
Fargozo, 12, Orbit 5

Sophia was conceived when her mom was at 42. They have a hard time though & always arguing..i'm afraid if they cannot have anymore child way past 40... hence a restock on the fridge & a pat on their shoulder helps their decision to have that one last child smile

#235153 - 06/14/13 02:28 AM Re: Family Pics [Re: Ver Jaina]
Thandi Offline
Expert

Oh they can have passed 40 smile

I'll post pictures too later on tonight about my family. The son of the handsome dad in that post above is named Brunolo. I chose him to inherit because he is the only one that wanted kids. I was hoping he would have six but I guess even people that definitely want kids have their limits.

He is currently 44, and a toymaker. He was originally a shoe maker but struggled to feed his family and had to give up his dream when his first son, Hub ( now 17), was born. His wife, Iota (love her name, didn't pick it) is also 44. They were 23 when they married and both were definitely keen on having children yet they struggled. Even
with Iota's decent salary they couldn't afford fertility treatments or adoption. I was so happy when Hub FINALLY came along that I named him inheritor at his birth. Thankfully, after my haste decision, he proved himself a great son; studious, exercises a lot, helps his folks a lot... he does it all! I don't think I've ever given him the glove.

Equally her own person and not in her older brother's shadow (maybe a wee bit whistle ) is ten year old Breniana. She's happiest when jumping on the bed or banging dishes. Mom and dad have taken note and decided to spend a little more time with her. They tickle, and read hers stories when they can as they believe that she is acting out for attention. They are also "new agey" and don't believe in the red glove so it's been nasty candy for her ( I use the red glove when they aren't looking!)

The third and final child has just been born- weird how they couldn't conceive in their 20's and 30's but got a baby on the first try at 44! Baby is named Bengico. His older brother,Hub, is a little embarrassed because he thinks his parents are too old, but Breniana celebrates his arrival often, as do mom and dad of course smile

#235166 - 06/14/13 02:38 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: Thandi]
Ver Jaina Offline
Trainee

^ very nice introduction to your 2nd family smile

I too have played another family on my android phone, just to continue managing VF2 :p

These are the Loghi's...they're slightly more self sustaining than Atom's family, all members never get sick. Both mom & dad are very hardworking. Loghi (54) is now at lv 6 in his Trail Mix Creator career, while Map (52) is at lv 5 at her Wood Sculptor job.

Comet, Logozo, Aurora, Franina already left for college.

This family has finished refurbishment on 2 rooms, and now left with a satisfactory 3000 coins in their account.

Oh in the meantime i've wrote about continuation on Atom's family in another thread wink

#235170 - 06/14/13 05:28 PM Re: Family Pics [Re: Ver Jaina]
Thandi Offline
Expert

Most of yours have unique hair, I haven't gotten that yet smile I want a purple haired girl.

My family also never gets sick, except I noticed on my VF1 game, the mother got sick four times in one day. I got annoyed and didn't want to buy medicine again, but thankfully I decided to consult a doctor and
Click to reveal..
it turns out she had a virus! So sometimes getting sick often is usually a sign of something bigger underlying. I almost killed her not knowing that, phew!

here is my fam

Attachments
BrunolaIotaFam.jpg

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter