Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Pangaeus), 120 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186930 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#232374 - 01/27/13 06:56 PM Re: Making Spotted or Citrus Reptans and Ball Cact [Re: Sasi]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
We're always glad to help! It's great to hear that you're making excellent progress in the game. laugh

#233806 - 05/04/13 09:17 PM Re: Making Spotted or Citrus Reptans and Ball Cact [Re: Diversity]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
Citrus Reptans is a common plant...
Click to reveal..
Citrus Scandens is the plant after Citrus Reptans. If you have min 1 mutation liquid you have a 1/4 chance of getting it.

There are 25 common plants.
56 uncommon confused is that right?
The rest are rare.

There are 529 plants total (wow!) laugh

#234507 - 05/26/13 12:39 AM Re: Making Spotted or Citrus Reptans and Ball Cactus [Re: LadyCFII]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
Quote:
These 4 species (Spotted Reptans, Citrus Reptans, Spotted Ball Cactus, Citrus Ball Cactus) cannot be created from any of the plants that you can breed from the seeds that you start the game with. In other words, if you don't already have, for example, a Spotted Reptans, you can't create one by breeding other species.

If you need any of these species and don't have them, the best chance to get one is to buy common seeds from the Supply Shop. You can get them by using Mutation Liquid on other plants, but that's expensive and requires luck.

The Citrus species can be bred once you can afford the Extinct Seeds from the Supply Shop, but (again) that's a very expensive option and also requires luck in getting the right seeds.

Actually, the Spotted Reptans can be a good plant... My favorite is Citrus Pitcher, but, that is like my 10th favorite (which doesn't seem so bad once I tell you there are a total of
Click to reveal..
plants on the game smile ) I like Spotted Reptans Because it can't be cross bred. I bought 37 Reptans seeds from the store and only ONE was spotted!

Is this bad luck or 1 in 30-ish is the chances of getting it?!?! smile eek ... oh yeah, I counted! LOL!

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter