Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 238 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#234183 - 05/19/13 04:07 AM Re: Is it my imagination... [Re: Sundance]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Sundance, it's pretty easy to take screen shots. You can find a description of how to do that here. We'd love to see a picture of your California King (with or without the dad hanging on for dear life)! laugh

#234406 - 05/24/13 06:08 AM Re: Is it my imagination... [Re: Indigo Jo]
Thandi Offline
Expert

Loc: Gallifrey
Originally Posted By: Indigo Jo
I have found a way around this problem of work taking much longer th emore upgrades you have. Although the reason behind this I'm sure is the fact that the more upgrades = more actual parts to their job such as faxing, shredding papers, filing etc., but it all leads to a longer work cycle. The way around this - if you can call it that, is to search for a peep in the beginning who LIKES work!! I have three families on the go. The first one had a father who loved to work - so did his wife but that was by pop up choice not mine. she was his third choice of wife. They worked like a dream! I never had to place them in their work place they just LOVED TO WORK!
My second family has only ONE who loves to work. It happens to be the mother this time, so hence the reason she only has two children. I have noticed a serious marked difference in the earnings as a result. On average this family earn 1/2 to 3/4 of my first family.
My third family has a father who likes dreaming ( seriously BAD choice on my part! ) getting him to work is like getting blood out of a stone. I've even change dhis career, but to no avail. AS a result the only earnings we have are from collectibles. I have to double up on them in order to amount any money of somewhat decent standards and I can neve rleave them to ''just get on with it''.

So... I would say to anyone struggling badly. change your family. Delete the first - sadly frown and choose another where at least one member actually LIKES to work. Or simply choose someone on level 2 to begin with and choose his/her partner CAREFULLY!!

I'm a newbie, so I am on my first generation. I chose a father with no likes and dislikes, but he is always working. He reached Master level well before retirement so sometimes it's who you get and how often you encourage them. I come in every morning and have money for food, medicine, and whatever else sounds good. His wife on the other hand is lazy, I thought it was because she was nursing so I made them only have two kids so she could focus on her career, yet she is still on level 3

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter