Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 99 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#234007 - 05/13/13 02:15 AM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: ajuma]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

Hahaha! Yeah, I hear you on the laundry room. The second two games aren't quite to the 3rd generation yet (almost), and I'm tempted to splurge on the laundry appliances as well.

#234016 - 05/13/13 12:56 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: Princess_Atta]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Originally Posted By: Princess_Atta
Congrats on the triplets, swedane laugh And that head for the girls just appeared on my maid in my first game. I hadn't seen it before and I thought to myself, hmm I really like that head; hope I get it soon. I also adore the blonde head that your other little girl is sporting. Saw it via a maid too.
Thanks, Princess_Atta!
Perhaps you should let the maids go and hope they'll turn up as one of your family members! wink

Originally Posted By: Princess_Atta
Personally, I've been experimenting. I have one game where I'm buying the rooms as I can afford them and decorating second. Then I have one where I bought the first two rooms, but am now focused on earning money and buying items on sale. And then I have a game where I haven't bought any rooms and only a few items on sale so literally there is a bed in the hallway :P In that game I am only splurging on career upgrades as they come.
Like you, I think its fun trying different ways of obtaining your goals. I have more fun watching the family that are crammed into the office on couches and bean bags, than the ones that has it all. laugh

#234022 - 05/13/13 06:53 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: swedane]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Here's some of my family enjoying the large room that's just been rebuilt for them. smile

#234024 - 05/13/13 07:28 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: arnie]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
Wow, Arnie, that room is really big! They really can have that exercise room they've been wishing for, 'cause that room is big enough to run laps in. laugh

#234025 - 05/13/13 07:33 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: arnie]
Ptuny Offline
Adviser

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Thanks Swedane I am honoured LOL
I have only had one set of triplets so far, and it was with a female that did not want kids LOL
Usually I stick to one child, but inevatively I have a knock on the door and end up adopting another (I cannot say no to adoption LOL)

I had one father that was so sick all the time that I finally got fed up buying meds with precious few coins, and stopped.....he ended up being the oldest Little Person I have had so far, "poorest wage earner" but his wife made it to Master level (8) and was the best so far.
go figure.
I have found that holding out for the better wage earners for a mate really pays off.
Buying organics as soon as possible (even though they are pricier) gives them more energy, better lives and longer lives as well with less sickness, so even though you have minimal money it is by far a better buy.
Any furniture I have was initially bought from the flea market/sale items, and now I am up grading them bit by bit.
A wise investment is purchasing the work site up-grades before anything else. Really seems to help.
My original family is in the sixth generation and I still have two rooms to complete.
And finally the happiness level is not totally dependent on the furnishings.
I found that by buying a childs swimming pool and taking the whole family for a swim in it, really works wonders for them LOL
(And yes the adults actually swim/float in it)
Arnie, Good for you! Those are the two rooms I am waiting to finish with my first family.
I am at different stages with every family and find the variety of ways to play is astounding.

#234029 - 05/13/13 08:20 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: Ptuny]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

Wow, good job on that huge room! I'm almost to the point of getting those rooms in my first home so that's super exciting! I'm personally a huge fan of wide open floor plans with lots of free floor space since I'm slightly claustrophobic so this really excites me!!!

#234055 - 05/15/13 05:13 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: ajuma]
bendicion Offline

how did you get 3 baby ???????????? im new with the game please help me

#234057 - 05/15/13 06:22 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: bendicion]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
You can have up to six babies provided you buy the game. The trial is limited to one baby (and one generation).

When that picture was taken the rest of the family was elsewhere in the house; mother, father and six kids in all. Only one child is left now as the rest have gone to college. He's 17 so will soon be leaving as well. frown

#234058 - 05/15/13 08:09 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: arnie]
vfam2player Offline
Expert

Loc: USA
Arnie-Can you show us a picture of the whole finished house? Is there already a picture of that on here? If so, LINK PLEASE!

#234060 - 05/15/13 09:24 PM Re: Anyone finished and decorated their VF2 home yet? [Re: vfam2player]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
Originally Posted By: vfam2player
Can you show us a picture of the whole finished house?

Okay, spoiler here. Don't click unless you WANT spoilers:

Click to reveal..

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter