Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 72 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#233654 - 04/29/13 09:19 PM Vertigo Friendly
Anarose Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
Something that I very much appreciate about each one of the LDW pc games ( I own them all!) is that they have proven (in my case) to be "vertigo friendly".

(I cope with Menieres; a severe type of incurable vertigo.)

Just thought this is worth mentioning.

:-) THANK YOU !!!

#233717 - 05/01/13 05:25 PM Re: Vertigo Friendly [Re: Anarose]
Rozie Offline

Loc: Australia
The first several hours after purchasing my VF2 game my motion sickness (as i call it) was so severe that i was going ask for a refund and get rid of the game. I couldn't play for more than a few minutes and the nausea and dizziness got to be unbearable.
But it seems to have improved the last few days as long as i move my peeps very slowly and not jump around in the game much.

#233723 - 05/01/13 10:46 PM Re: Vertigo Friendly [Re: Rozie]
Anarose Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Rozie
The first several hours after purchasing my VF2 game my motion sickness (as i call it) was so severe that i was going ask for a refund and get rid of the game. I couldn't play for more than a few minutes and the nausea and dizziness got to be unbearable.
But it seems to have improved the last few days as long as i move my peeps very slowly and not jump around in the game much.

Moving the screen or peeps slowly is a good idea. Even so, this game is less busy and does not demand a lot of repeated or rapid mouse or screen movement.. or repeated clicking.

Not constantly looking at the screen and keeping game play sessions shorter helps. The slower progress and option to pause the game means there is no reason to be in a hurry.

And then...with Meniere's..some days are better than others :-)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter