Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 83 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#233530 - 04/26/13 05:54 PM Virtual Families 2 comments
Darien Offline
Trainee

Thanks, I found it at Bigfish smile

Very cute so far, I like the options of upgrading the house. The only weird thing is it's a little glitchy when moving your cursor around the screen (moving your little people around, etc) because when you move too far in either direction (top screen, bottom screen and on the sides) it pops your cursor right back to the middle of the screen again.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet.

And oh! Where is that big list of "how to's" for this game? I can't figure out how to sell items.
But thanks for making a 2nd VF, I'm enjoying it. Except I couldn't believe it when I saw how expensive the medicines were! LOL.

#233532 - 04/26/13 06:27 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: Darien]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
Originally Posted By: Darien
And oh! Where is that big list of "how to's" for this game? I can't figure out how to sell items.

Many of the tips for the iOS version work for the PC version, too; you can find those tips here.

To sell items, open the Decor tray, drag an item outside of your house and put it on the area outside the front gate.

#233548 - 04/26/13 10:12 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: Corylea]
Darien Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: Corylea
Originally Posted By: Darien

Many of the tips for the iOS version work for the PC version, too; you can find those tips here.

To sell items, open the Decor tray, drag an item outside of your house and put it on the area outside the front gate.

Thanks wink

#233549 - 04/26/13 11:42 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: Darien]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Hi, Darien! That cursor bug was fixed in an update we released earlier this week. Big Fish will have that update available to their customers at some point, as well. If you want to avoid that bug in the meantime, go to Menu/Settings in the game and set full-screen mode to "Off."

#233558 - 04/27/13 03:28 AM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: LadyCFII]
Darien Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
Hi, Darien! That cursor bug was fixed in an update we released earlier this week. Big Fish will have that update available to their customers at some point, as well. If you want to avoid that bug in the meantime, go to Menu/Settings in the game and set full-screen mode to "Off."

Awww, nah, it's not so annoying that I'd want to turn full screen off. I like full screen when I play my games. However, I've personally never seen 'bug fixes' from Big Fish, so I wouldn't even know what to look for.

#233569 - 04/27/13 07:20 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: Darien]
Darien Offline
Trainee

The biggest complaint I'm reading so far is how slow the game is and I'll have to agree. Takes the little people forever to do anything, if they walk any slower they'll never get to where they're going and it takes a long time for them to make enough money to even be able to purchase things they need for the house. And it doesn't help that some items aren't available until a certain amount of generations have lived there, not to mention how much they cost. Sooooooooo... I wish I could download and play the version from this site so I would not only get the "mind-of-its-own-cursor" thing fixed, but possibly hope for an eventual fix that will speed things up a little bit.

#233761 - 05/03/13 12:01 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: Darien]
shanna42 Offline

My fleamarket does not restock, not even after two days, what can i do.

#233815 - 05/05/13 04:55 AM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: shanna42]
flutterybys Offline

Shanna, re: the flea market not updating, if you changed your system clock either because you changed time zones or on purpose this happens - earlier some of the techs responded to this question, basically you can wait and hope the game catches up to however the clock was changed or you can start over with a new family.

#233844 - 05/07/13 01:51 AM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: Darien]
jot Offline

I have the same problem. Thought it was my computer but its the game. smile

#233849 - 05/07/13 02:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 comments [Re: jot]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Jot, we fixed that bug a couple of weeks ago, and the update is available now to anyone who purchased the game directly from us. If you purchased the game from another site, such as Big Fish Games, you can see the advice I provided in this post, which includes a workaround for the cursor issue. smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter