Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#233614 - 04/28/13 10:20 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA

I don't know about your dog, but mine slobbers all over its toys and bones... yikes. As far as cats are concerned, it's a task much below their dignity! grin

Anyway, what are kids for, if not for earning their keep by collecting grubs and ancient bones? laugh

#233629 - 04/29/13 10:55 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
erindors Offline
Adviser

Snowing BRRRRRR so they all decide to have a BBQ all trooping out carrying fish ,burghers,etc LOL

#233630 - 04/29/13 01:51 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: erindors]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Originally Posted By: erindors
Snowing BRRRRRR so they all decide to have a BBQ all trooping out carrying fish ,burghers,etc LOL

Well, I GUESS it could be fun...if someone else was doing the cooking! laugh

#233693 - 04/30/13 05:52 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I just got my family a new living room and a spiffy new flat screen TV. It looks like they're not really used to it yet. Half are watching in one room and the other half are watching from across the corridor in the kids' room ...

#233696 - 04/30/13 08:15 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: arnie]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
Originally Posted By: arnie
Half are watching in one room and the other half are watching from across the corridor in the kids' room ...

Hee! That's funny.

And you know, it makes me wonder. These little people seem strangely unfamiliar with ordinary life -- they have to be taught to put groceries away, for example -- yet they have strange powers, such as the ability to watch TV through walls. It makes me wonder if perhaps they're aliens. Could they be from Krypton? X-ray vision would explain the ability to watch TV through walls. laugh

Perhaps Virtual Superheroes will be next. laugh

#233710 - 05/01/13 05:44 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: Corylea]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Well, they do live in our computers. You might expect them to be different from us in some ways. smile

#233726 - 05/01/13 11:33 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
My peeps keep going by the unfinished rooms in the upper right corner. I click on them and it says "wishing for a second bathroom". At first I wondered why they do this so much and then I figured it out. That pile of socks in the bathroom is getting pretty big!! It must really be awfully "funky" smelling in the bathroom with all those dirty socks! LOL! Too bad there aren't any air freshners in the flea market that we can buy. Once I get to the next generation, my peeps are going to be washing socks for years to come!!

#233727 - 05/02/13 04:45 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: candypanda57]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
I think it's so cute when one child is playing in the toilet while the child behind him/her is doing the "potty" dance! laugh

#233730 - 05/02/13 02:04 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: MissKathy]
ajuma Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: MissKathy
I think it's so cute when one child is playing in the toilet while the child behind him/her is doing the "potty" dance! laugh

LOL! Maybe the kid likes colored water to play in! sick

#233733 - 05/02/13 02:33 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
ajuma Offline
Master

LOL! This was MY funny action. (This is definitely a spoiler, so be careful!

Click to reveal..
When I got my first family, the guy was a spice maker. I thought it was really strange that he went into the workshop to grind cinnamon! confused In the 2nd generation, I finally figured out what the cinnamon was for...and that the orange flip flop was NOT a flip flop! laugh laugh laugh

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter