Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#233557 - 04/27/13 03:12 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
eeyorepiglet Offline

Loc: Alabama
i wrote earlier about my kids being bad specially the one turning the lights on an off. i pick up my grand kids,we get to the house, next thing i know one of them is turning the lights on an off, on an off, i said u r being as bad an my computer kids,leave that light alone, i need my red glove. LOL.

#233560 - 04/27/13 04:32 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: eeyorepiglet]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
Originally Posted By: eeyorepiglet
i said u r being as bad an my computer kids,leave that light alone, i need my red glove. LOL.

Hee! That's funny.

#233563 - 04/27/13 01:33 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Mine are almost always facing in the wrong direction for most things, not especially watching TV. At least, their heads are. They seem more interested in looking at me than what they're doing. cool

#233570 - 04/27/13 07:37 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: arnie]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

I have ridiculously bratty girls in current generation (only have one family running at the moment). I think the older one is the instigator because as soon as she does something, the younger one will literally stop what she is doing and go running to do the same exact thing. They're obsession is jumping on the bed. I've tried scolding them, I've tried bribing them with things to occupy their time like the bubble machine. But noooooo. They just have to go jump on the bed. The only other activity they seem to enjoy doing on their own accord is reading. They'll both go grab books and read like perfect little angels...before finishing up and running back to the bed.

Edited by Princess_Atta (04/27/13 07:37 PM)

#233575 - 04/27/13 11:08 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: Princess_Atta]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Loc: Kingston Upon Hull
The first lady of my family who has since sadly passed away ''Loocie Lastic'' ( so called because no amount of children was enough for her! She was shameless. Both her and her Hubby ''Phil Oakley'' so called because of the one sided hairdo which reminded me of the 80's uk pop band leader of ''Human League'' were at it like rabbits ALL the time! "Trying to make a baby" "cuddling" "Kissing" etc., AS if 6 kids wasn't enough already!!! No wonder she died aged 63! lol....The spawn of her loins I am pleased to say is far more sensible and far less crazed in THAT area thank the lord, but she does have an insessant urge to sharpen darn tools all the time! Sod the fact that everyone is starving and need food! Hubby is working himself to death and Great Grandhchild No.1 is only too happy to play in the toilet the minute my back is turned all she is concerned about is sharpening the bloody tools! Sheesh...... enough is enough! I amy have to try this desensitization malarky it's all getting a bit much at "Peeps Hollow" lol laugh

#233579 - 04/28/13 07:49 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: arnie]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Originally Posted By: arnie
Mine are almost always facing in the wrong direction for most things, not especially watching TV. At least, their heads are. They seem more interested in looking at me than what they're doing. cool

lol -- I've noticed the same thing. And when they are eating too, their heads are even turned around backwards to look up at me. Kind of gives me the creeps actually, lol!

#233584 - 04/28/13 10:57 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: Simsane]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
That one was on VF1, also.
On VF1 I had an email to {name} (not joking, that's really what it said!)

Subject: Overdue book
Dear {name},
blah blah blah

Odd glitch, probably was to the dad in the family, but he died. (or disappeared confused still dont know what happened

#233588 - 04/28/13 12:34 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: arnie]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
I just had a funny thought! Wouldn't it be great if the pets could find collectables? Maybe the cat could grab bugs and the dog the bones! smile

#233605 - 04/28/13 08:31 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

I have 3 pets (my goal is to have a menagerie to be quite honest). I have the kitten, the puppy and the yellow lab. Quite often they follow each other around. It's the funniest thing.

I got the kitten in my first generation and the puppy early in my second generation (and got the lab yesterday). And as soon as I got the puppy, it went straight to following my kitten around everywhere. When I got the lab, it wasn't quite as clingy, not following either of the other two animals right away.

#233613 - 04/28/13 10:19 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: Princess_Atta]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
The other day, I directed one of my people to make a meal. As he was bustling around the kitchen, the puppy followed him EVERYWHERE. George went to the fridge, the puppy followed and sat at George's feet. A minute later, George went to the cabinet, and the puppy followed and sat at George's feet. Thirty seconds later, George went to the sink, and the puppy followed and sat at George's feet. This is exactly the way a real dog acts! It was very cute.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter