Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#235711 - 07/11/13 07:27 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions
mappam Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Florida, USA
I know that the modders are hard at work but I wondered if LDOW had any plans to add more items?

I would love to see something to put on the end tables = lamps or plants etc. The master bedroom looks so empty. And the kids rooms do not have a lot of choices (think uni-sex beds). Also patio "stuff" (as others have talked about).

An easier way to change the wall/floor color/pattern? I tried to change one room and because the room Maps are divided into different sections it is hard to get it all to match.

I live in my own little world - I like it there - Everyone knows me.

#235716 - 07/12/13 01:06 AM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: mappam]
Livvy Offline
Trainee

Yeah, I like all of your ideas. I have the iOS version of the game so I can't change wallpaper or anything. I wish you could buy wallpapers and flooring, without mods. I think it would be nice to see some patterned beanbags in the store too. And more bedroom & outside accessories. smile

I think it would be cute for the family to have a small garden. This would help players save money on food; if the garden would allow to harvest vegetables. smile [/quote]

Love this idea!!

I love the ideas for patio furniture, holiday decor, and snow pile up/snowman building. I would also LOVE a garden and a nursery. The mom should be able to work and lay the baby down. I think it would be nice to be able to change the pattern/color of the walls and floors without using a mod. And the people should be able to eat at whatever table you choose, not just the one in the kitchen. What's the point of a dining room if they can't eat there? Thank you smile

#235941 - 08/05/13 03:56 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: Corylea]
Magesteff Offline
Expert

Loc: Western Pennsylvania
While I can understand having a tutorial available for anyone who has not played a LDW game before, or a specific game. However, it would be nice if there was an option to turn it off.

It is just frustrating to go through it for each "new" family, when one already knows the basics such as picking up peeps/lightly selecting them to show what they are doing.

And the second thing, again women cannot be working until the child is two years old. It would be nice to be given the option to pick which parent carried the child and cannot work for the first two years of the child's life.

Thank you!

#235943 - 08/05/13 05:59 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: Magesteff]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
It is just frustrating to go through it for each "new" family, when one already knows the basics ...

Perhaps, but you do get paid 25 coins for each step of the tutorial completed!

#235985 - 08/10/13 12:15 AM Clothes and Hair Changes.
mwxyz49 Offline

I would like to see, if possible, a development in the game of 'closets', where you can change the peeps' clothing and have more selection, like bathing suits, etc. and where your clothing purchase would go into a 'closet' and be among a collection of clothes the peeps could change into after dragging them to the closet. You could select an outfit and that's what they would change into and the previous one would go into the 'closet'. Also have an added Store feature of a beauty salon where you could change hair do's the way you change clothes. Also, I would like the other players, see interaction between family members and with pets.

Thank you.

#236033 - 08/14/13 05:05 AM Re: Suggestions [Re: Xay]
Karate girl Offline

Is it possible to have the pets die off even after one or two families? And possibly room construction for room updates for color changes, especially in the bathrooms?

#236139 - 08/28/13 12:43 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

Are there things about VF1 you wish were in VF2? Here are a few that are on my list:

- Dancing. In VF1 the little peeps would choose to dance or listen to music. Now you have to place them on the radio and sometimes that doesn't work.

- The Pool. In VF1 there was much more to do in the pool and they stayed there longer to play.

- The Hammock. In VF1 they used the hanmock to take long naps and relax. In VF2 they stay on it less than 10 seconds. And they do not choose as an action they have to be placed there.

- Kids Praying. In VF1 the kids would say their prayers before going to bed. I imagine the LDW Creators got a lot of annoying comments about that. But, I loved it and wish they could bring it back. I doubt they can though.

- Family TV Time. In VF2 for me it is hard to get the entire family to sit down and watch TV together even if I purchase a DVD. Even though I have removed all TVs from the house excpet in on room called the TV room, they don't sit down for TV together for more than seconds. I have tried placing the stragglers on the TV but by the time I do that the others are up and off to some other task.

- Patio Furniture. I miss that. VF1 had nice patio furniture and the little peeps would choose to go out and relax there.

- Random Checking House Actions. In VF1 when a kid inherited the house their actions as they were cheking out the house seemed more random and not exactly the same thing every single time.

- Hiding Toys. In VF1 the kids would wrap their toys and hide them under the bed. That was so cute.

This post is not meant to complain but rather to observer some of the things we liked in VF1 that would be nice to have in VF2. Can you think of any others?

smile

#236144 - 08/29/13 12:02 AM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions
SparkleGeekGirl Offline
Trainee

I've seen a couple people mention things they saw in VF1 that they'd like to see in VF2. But what about ideas that haven't been seen yet?

I agree with those who'd like to see the snow stick for a little while (if only 30 minutes or an hour); but I'd also love to see holiday decor in the store... a Christmas tree and lights; etc. would be fantastic!

Anyone else have ideas? Maybe LDW can come up with something awesome! smile

#236146 - 08/29/13 08:55 AM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: SparkleGeekGirl]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: SparkleGeekGirl
I've seen a couple people mention things they saw in VF1 that they'd like to see in VF2. But what about ideas that haven't been seen yet?

I agree with those who'd like to see the snow stick for a little while (if only 30 minutes or an hour); but I'd also love to see holiday decor in the store... a Christmas tree and lights; etc. would be fantastic!

Anyone else have ideas? Maybe LDW can come up with something awesome! smile

Yes, yes, yes this would be fantastic especially since most of us seem to play this game for months and months and it may turn out to be more than a year for some. It would be nice to have items for the holiday seasons.

#236147 - 08/29/13 09:11 AM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: austin2010a]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:

I agree. It can be done with mods, though, for the PC versions anyway.

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter