Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#234139 - 05/17/13 07:57 PM Re: Bug Report [Re: swedane]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
NO! My computer froze while playing the game and I couldn't even get ALT CRTL DEL to work so I had to do a hard reboot and it erased everything! Now I have to start all over from the beginning! *sobs*

www.jamisings.com

#234150 - 05/18/13 02:38 AM Re: Bug Report [Re: Jami]
Sundance Offline

The shower in my second bathroom is not "functioning". I drop a peep on it and they just walk away. They will use the basin for brushing teeth, etc., but no one ever uses the shower. It's an obvious glitch in my system. Anyone else having this problem?

#234158 - 05/18/13 09:26 AM Re: Bug Report [Re: Sundance]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Yes, that does seem to need more work, Sundance.

The peeps seems to have their "own" shower, usually but not always the one in the first bathroom. I've seen peeps brushing their teeth in one bathroom then walk all the way to the other bathroom to use the toilet or the shower.

#234240 - 05/21/13 06:14 AM Re: Bug Report [Re: akasia]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
Today I had the event where my family contacted the EPA about the toxic room. They were given a tube of cortisone cream and all got sick.

But, my family cleaned up the toxic room a couple of generations ago. It hasn't been toxic for decades now! Surely this event should be turned off once that room has been cleaned up?

#234241 - 05/21/13 10:04 AM Re: Bug Report [Re: Corylea]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
What I've noticed about the second shower is that I can get the peeps to use it if they're "not feeling fresh" but not at any other time. I've also been very careful to keep that room as spartan as possible. Only one adult sized bed.

#234269 - 05/22/13 12:30 AM Re: Bug Report [Re: ajuma]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

I don't think this has been mentioned yet and I only just realized it myself, but the "White Nightstand" that can be purchased in generation 7 is duplicated with no indication of one being for either left or right of the bed. I will take a screencap to indicate what I'm talking about if need be smile

#234321 - 05/23/13 04:05 PM Re: Bug Report [Re: Princess_Atta]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
I am in my 6th generation in my game. In 4 of my generations I have had kitchen workers. I have bought 8 kitchen upgrades to date. My "dad" in this 6th generation does not ever finish a work cycle while I am watching. It doesn't matter if I put him there or if he goes over to the kitchen on his own. I have read the earlier posts about peeps not working in the kitchen and I am wondering if this is part of the same "bug"? I have not had any problems in any of my earlier generations with my peeps not finishing work cycles. Even when I bought the spice rack I did not have any problems. When I come back to the game after having been gone awhile I do see that he has made progress. So I know he has been working while I'm away. He has no dislikes at all. So, as I said, is this part of the same bug or is this just a quirk of this particular peep?

#234332 - 05/23/13 06:35 PM Re: Bug Report [Re: candypanda57]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Candypanda,

It does sound like the bug. I think it only affects one or two professions. When it happened to me the peep was a Truffle Critic (what sort of job is that anyway?). He wouldn't finish any job cycles, wandering off partway through on another errand. He actually made very good progress when the game was off, and he became a Master quite young.

#234358 - 05/23/13 08:38 PM Re: Bug Report [Re: arnie]
Omochao Offline
Adviser

Loc: Nowhere
I don't know if this will count as a bug but....
I opened my game and saw Sandretta ("my" 4 year old child) standing on the counter in the kitchen. She then "magically" teleported to where the second bathroom would be. shocked

#234380 - 05/23/13 11:29 PM Re: Bug Report [Re: Omochao]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
Thanks for letting me know Arnie. My peep is a mail-order butcher and like your peep he makes good progress when I'm not around. Who knows, maybe he'll become a master at a young age too!

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter