Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#231591 - 07/14/12 11:00 AM Glitch Found in VV5
wildlilly Offline
Trainee

Loc: Australia
Hi in VV5 if the children are carrying any items or mushrooms and you drop an Elder on the Nursery to teach the children then the kids seem to drop what they are carrying and run straight to the nursery. I just had one child that was carrying a rare science item (1 of 3 left that i need) and i popped the elder on the nursery and the child ran straight to the nursery and did not deposit the rare item to the science lab...... I tested this theory again by making mushrooms and had a child pick one and i popped my elder onto the nursery and the child dropped the mushroom and went to the nursery without first taking the mushroom to the grainery.....I hope someone can fix this minor glitch.....

#231592 - 07/14/12 04:25 PM Re: Glitch Found in VV5 [Re: wildlilly]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Since both of those things (dropping a teacher on the school and putting a child on a collectible or mushroom) are under the player's control, we don't really consider that a glitch. There are situations where a player will want all children to gather at the school, and dropping a teacher there will make that happen (similar to what happens with the school's drum in VV1). The player can easily wait until the child delivers the item to its destination before calling the children to the school.

We have prevented the dropping of collectibles for things that are outside the players control (celebrations, certain events, etc.). laugh

#231593 - 07/15/12 04:25 AM Re: Glitch Found in VV5 [Re: LadyCFII]
wildlilly Offline
Trainee

Loc: Australia
Thanks for the reply. I guess i found out the hard way (while my peep was carrying a rare item). I didnt even consider the fact they would drop their item when a peep was dropped on the nursery to teach. Thanks again.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter