Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 112 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#231533 - 07/02/12 11:53 AM Twinfin Spotanus & Magic Mutation (Wasp Grouper)
LesCM19 Offline

I forget if Twinfin Spotanus comes from common, rare or special eggs? Have bought so many batches of eggs with no joy I have forgotten what I have tried!
I also tried breeding Spotanuses (Spotanii?) with the Wasp Grouper in the tank but nothing happened. Is this because I am doing the time cheat?

#231536 - 07/03/12 08:30 PM Re: Twinfin Spotanus & Magic Mutation (Wasp Grouper) [Re: LesCM19]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Have you tried the Fish Tycoon lists provided by Carla here to determine what "level" egg you are searching for?

The Wasp Grouper doesn't "work" all the time. The description of the fish reads: "With this fish in your tank, pregnant fish have a chance of producing a baby not related to either parent!" which does not guarantee a different offspring each time. Did you also check to be sure you had room in your tank for more babies? Good luck! smile

As I'm sure you know, time traveling can have many unpredictable and often negative effects on a game. It also affects every application on a device, including system applications.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#234508 - 05/26/13 12:45 AM Re: Twinfin Spotanus & Magic Mutation (Wasp Grouper) [Re: LesCM19]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
Originally Posted By: LesCM19
I forget if Twinfin Spotanus comes from common, rare or special eggs? Have bought so many batches of eggs with no joy I have forgotten what I have tried!
I also tried breeding Spotanuses (Spotanii?) with the Wasp Grouper in the tank but nothing happened. Is this because I am doing the time cheat?
The twinfin spotanus are not possible to be bred by any fish, excluding when you have 2 t.fin spotanus, second, they're common and are very important.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter