Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 106 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#231385 - 05/14/12 07:09 AM Suggestion for future game.
dragfox Offline

I hope to one day have a type of game that has a villiage or city evacuating from a natural disaster. One that teaches them what each part of the city does to get people to safty. And what you should do to get yourself to safty, and if the game allows the different things to do if you are alone or have others that rely on you.

#231407 - 05/19/12 04:12 AM Re: Suggestion for future game. [Re: dragfox]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
ONE WORD:
Dragons.
cool

Avvi by AR

#231408 - 05/19/12 12:36 PM Re: Suggestion for future game. [Re: chocolatechip]
Vuk Visnjic Offline

I agree with @dragfox.

Maybe you can add time travel, so we can get to know the tribes before Villagers came to island.

#231881 - 10/29/12 02:08 PM Re: Suggestion for future game. [Re: Vuk Visnjic]
Rychus Offline

Loc: PA USA
I still play the old villager games as well as the new. I miss the villager eyes looking up at you often. My fav is still VV2. Simple is often good. Each game has awesome and wonderful things that I hate to do without like the waterfalls and swimming/pools and the clothing outfits from the first few games. Maybe more playground/school area for youngsters where obvious skills can be learned. Hangouts for adults where maybe music is involved. Could various music skills be utilized ... percussion (drums) and bones(keyboards.) Parental skills to utilize additional teaching on the value of life has always been nice. My suggestions aren't far from what has already been done ... Whatever the LDW team comes up with I know I'll love. Hope there will be another ... maybe go retro or mixture of the past ones.

#233681 - 04/30/13 03:52 PM Re: Suggestion for future game. [Re: Rychus]
Peterson Offline

Village life is always great and i love it. There are many games that we played in village life. I think it is good to play these games with some new games.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter