Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#231374 - 05/09/12 08:09 AM Too many generations listed in my family
corvettetina Offline

I am trying to get a new generation because all I have left is a very wealthy cat.... on the new generation screen, there is a popup with choices "continue" and "not yet" but over this in white letters it says, "The Family Tree is full! The top entry will be removed to make room tor the next generation". When I touch the continue button nothing happens. I have way too much at stake here to just start over. Please help.

Thanks
Christina.

#231375 - 05/09/12 11:33 PM Re: Too many generations listed in my family [Re: corvettetina]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
We are aware of a problem arising with new generations after the 30th and are working to resolve the problem. We are a small family run game studio, and we appreciate your patience as we resolve this issue.

In order to play, you will need to start a new game. I'm very sorry you've encountered this problem.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#231376 - 05/10/12 01:41 AM Re: Too many generations listed in my family [Re: corvettetina]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
We do intend to correct this issue on the Android version of the game, although it won't be ready for release right away. While Heather is correct that you won't be able to continue playing Virtual Families right now unless you start a new game, you could preserve all of your investment in your families by waiting for the updated version. We will do our best to make sure that players will be able to continue playing, much as we did with the fix to a related bug on the Windows and Mac versions.

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter