Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#221611 - 04/27/10 01:52 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: arnie]
emri Offline
Master

Loc: Land of oz,Ks
That sounds cool,Arnie.Or are you teasing me?

#221613 - 04/27/10 05:11 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: emri]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I wasn't really serious, but perhaps if Arthur reads this he might consider the possibility ....

#222347 - 06/07/10 01:14 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV?
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
I think the next Virtual Villagers game they make there should be a tool for keeping the villagers away from an area... like if you want your berry bush to grow... like police tape!

#222367 - 06/07/10 05:08 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Nora Willow]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
Very good idea! Someone should have thought of that before VV2 so the villagers wouldn't hog the coconuts!

#222597 - 06/15/10 05:30 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Silverbeast]
OptiTron Offline
Adviser

First off, let me thank LDW for tons of hours of fun! Now, here are some suggestions, take 'em or leave 'em. First off ask ANY mom out there after raising 3 kids past the age of 2 if she is a master or not. I guarantee she probably feels like she should be. This should be incorporated into the game. Heck if the guys and play footsies throughout any and all of their years, women should get their kudos faster than men in the Parenting division. If they progress as fast as researchers do in VV3, then by the time the baby is of walking age, she SHOULD be a Master, at least from the math i have figured from timing all other areas of research/learning speeds.

But my suggestion for VV6 (I heard VV5 is already in the mix)? What about an island chase game. Revisiting old islands via clues and puzzles starting with the newest and working back to VV1 island. What about a one way door to get something left behind on each of the previous islands but to get back to the final island, return doors, holes waterfalls, etc. need to be revealed through complicated puzzles? Hmm... just a suggestion.

OptiTron

#222747 - 06/21/10 02:51 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: OptiTron]
Charity322 Offline
Adviser

I would really love to see cycles of night and day, with different things to do in each. Like someone standing guard at night or having to fend off wild animals while the others sleep. If they fail maybe they lose food or people get injured. Or maybe some things can only be accomplished at night. And maybe whoever is picked to stay up at night then sleeps during the day.

#222751 - 06/21/10 04:06 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Charity322]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
I agree, night and day in VV5 would be my strongest wish too!

I can only imagine how it would look like: seeing the fire at night with a copple of night-owls gazing into the flames and watching the stars in the purple Isolan sky, smiling down on them ...

Maybe it can be done if the time-line could be changed like for intance in VF, they have night and day too, maybe ask them how to accomplish this supercool feature?

#222775 - 06/22/10 11:26 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Mbee]
Charity322 Offline
Adviser

What would be useful was if you could research a collectibles tech that once it was fully researched would make rares appear as often as commons. Would mean that rares were still hard to get at first, but once you'd finished all the puzzles and upgraded everything you wouldn't have to die of boredom waiting for rares. DX

Would also be cool if children 'looking for collectibles' or 'looking for mushrooms' occasionally found them and brought them back by themselves.

#222789 - 06/23/10 02:44 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Nora Willow]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Originally Posted By: Nora Willow
I think the next Virtual Villagers game they make there should be a tool for keeping the villagers away from an area... like if you want your berry bush to grow... like police tape!

lol! I 100% agree! Can't stand that everytime I open my game there's only about 3 berries on the bush, lol!

#222791 - 06/23/10 03:07 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: PSHS28]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Several people stated that they didn't like the Frog Rescuing or the Fog. I found the Frog Rescuing to be extremely easy (have twice accomplished it using only one 14 year old) and I love the Fog because so many of the collectibles show up when it's foggy. I found that each of the puzzles benefits my tribe, even if it's in the future -- such as making soap.

I love the idea of a "Mental Health" meter of some sort though. I too have a tendency to be somewhat of a slave driver, but then I'll start feeling a little guilty and purposely put them in the pool or the ocean to swim, or stick them next to the food bin to eat, but if there was a meter it would be easier to know when one of them really needs a break.

Personally, I really don't want there to be a Day and Night because I so often play in the evening that I either have to "Switch" day and night in the game, or play only during their nighttime and I really didn't like that feature in VF. But in VF, it probably would have seemed too unrealistic if there hadn't been a day and night. With the VV games, I just pretend it happens to be day when I choose to "visit" them. smile

I found that with VV4, it is very, very easy to get Master Parents (both male and female) and wouldn't change anything regarding that. I also found it to be easy to get Master Healers, although it took much longer than it does to get a Master Parent, but again, wouldn't change anything in that regards.

hmmm, what would I want to change? VV4 is basically almost perfect in my opinion.

Oh, I know -- instead of increasing the number of villagers when a collection is completed and/or when you have ALL the collections completed, give some other type of reward. A trophy of some sort. I HATE large villages. In fact, the only puzzle I don't like is the one that requires 20 or more villagers to complete it. If I had my way, my village would never have more than 12 to 15 in it at one time.

And, for anyone that says it's too hard to get a Scholar, well keep reading the different threads to figure out what you're doing differently because it's actually quite easy. Getting an "Elder" in VV2 was much harder, or at least it seemed much harder back when I was playing it.

Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter