Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 18 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#221338 - 04/17/10 04:15 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: PSHS28]
frogboy Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: PSHS28
I would like to suggest that an improvement would be made on the villager's faces and bodies... the villagers still look cartoonish.
Maybe it's just me, but i like the cartoonish look. grin
Originally Posted By: PSHS28
and NO MORE FROG-RESCUING!!!
I thought the frog rescue was fun! grin

One thing i would LOVE to see is distinguishable night and day (like in VF), So if you are playing at night, it is night in your village also.

#221340 - 04/17/10 06:58 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: gjkris]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
Originally Posted By: gjkris
I would like to see:

A better way for healers to gain skill than in VV4. I find it practically impossible to get a healer to master level because the villagers almost never get sick. So tryiing to get a scholar or even multiples is next to impossible.

You mean before getting the hospital? Because once this is build there shouldn't be a problem training healers anymore confused

#221380 - 04/19/10 08:33 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Mbee]
gjkris Offline

Loc: Texas
Yes, I don't have the hospital yet, but I am pretty far along in the game. I think only 10 people have gotten sick the whole time, so not many opportunities to heal anyone. In previous VV games you could keep taking them to the herb plants and they would "study" them and gain knowledge in the area or healing, thereby raising their level. All I have right now are a couple of trainee doctors, but I have 6 villagers currently that are masters in everything but healing. Just not getting there.

#221383 - 04/19/10 12:42 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: gjkris]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I generally go for L3 medicine as one of the first priorities in all the VV games. That way the villagers get to live longer and don't become elderly when they're 50 or 56. I'll generally use a couple of villagers to heal the occasional sick one before I get to L3, but I've never found any need to train up any more until I get to L3.

#221387 - 04/19/10 02:55 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
jrosew Offline

I would like the peeps to be not so stupid when it comes to farming. I mean, come on, if you're hungry and you're a builder or a scientist, wouldn't you go pick some big yellow balls and roast them rather than starve to death? Also - what's with some of the dumb ones? Right now I'm focusing on Unagi, who must be the stupidest or laziest peep on earth. I've been trying to get her to harvest blackberries and shake down fruit all morning but she keeps drifting off "unsure of what to do".
Another thing I'd like to see is more real red hair among the women. Most of them seem to have streaks of red, orange, or purple but no true redheads as among the men. I've had fun creating blond, black, brown, and redheaded tribes. Keep up the good work and get us 5 as soon as possible. Love the series.

#221407 - 04/20/10 04:23 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: jrosew]
Dandep Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
I want the name of the village to show when I am in that village. There was enough room in the bottom or the top bar to be able to include it. I have 5 villages running (or on pause) and sometimes I have to stop to remember which village I am in. It can get confusing at times. Would it be simple to add that one helpful feature?

#221415 - 04/20/10 12:23 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Dandep]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Dandep,

I wouldn't have thought it was difficult myself, but people have been suggesting this in the forums since VV1 without response, so maybe it is harder than it looks. If it is possible, perhaps it could be made clickable, so that you could switch to another slot quicker, without needing to go through the Options menu.

#221532 - 04/23/10 12:02 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: arnie]
PSHS28 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cebu, Philippines
Dear Frogboy,

Frogs in the Philippines (hometown) are really yucky and gross. And I believe it is so in other countries. Imagine if you are rescuing a frog yourself! Ewww... NEVER MIND, that's not my point.

I was browsing the help section of the game and it said that milestones are supposed to BENEFIT the villagers. For me, 50% of the milestones do not give BENEFITS. I'm not sure, but you go check.

And for the cartoonish bodies: It has been a trademark of the VV series. But this feature makes the overall look of the game way way more primitive than those other similar games.

I respect your'e opinion, every1!

#221603 - 04/27/10 09:52 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: PSHS28]
emri Offline
Master

Loc: Land of oz,Ks
I would like to see more ornaments in thier hair,like VV 3.Maybe a cafe,where they could eat out.Some of the villagers could work there.That is just a idea i had,probably sounds stupid.

#221604 - 04/27/10 11:04 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: emri]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Maybe the Diner Dash series developers and LDW should get together. Perhaps they could open a franchise on Isola - "Isola Dash"? laugh

Page 8 of 18 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter