Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#215576 - 01/23/10 01:27 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Silverbeast]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

A bigger map would be cool. Also maybe a working school, where elderly villagers or nursing moms who were masters in their subjects could instruct the kids and give them a little head start.

I'm probably going to get lynched for saying this, but I'd be happy to get rid of all the potions...or at least have it a little more scientific and user-friendly than 'throw it all in the pot and pray it doesn't blow up'.

Or if they're going to do it that way, maybe have a book where Scientists can write down the combinations they've tried (this would make it easier on some of us who spend days at a time away from the game!) Or maybe just a book of herbs with hints (like: Rose: Associated with love and romance). The player wouldn't have to use it if they didn't want to, so you could take pot luck (no pun intended ;)) or try to work it out scientifically...

#215591 - 01/23/10 04:41 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Silverbeast]
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
Originally Posted By: Silverbeast
Also, has anyone considered that the village does not need an ocean? It could simply have a lake (and maybe a little isola shaped island in the middle of the lake! grin).

I don't know, but i think Isola is an island, and if they didn't leave nearby the beach, they must live in the middle of the forest. Whatever, i know we all can't just wait! But for sure, VV4 has waterfall (according to the picture). It might be good if there are ocean, lake with waterfall, ponds etc. I love all aquatic features, anything of it!

Wow, and you are MAYBE KINDA RIGHT, Silverbeast! You give me another "hope" for VV4. Maybe, Isola is not located on an ocean, maybe on a big lake! But, somebody could maybe not agree because of the storyline and plots of VV, but, Isola on a big lake is so cute

Originally Posted By: JudasFm
A bigger map would be cool. Also maybe a working school, where elderly villagers or nursing moms who were masters in their subjects could instruct the kids and give them a little head start.

I am so agree with it. A school, so parents could teach children so they can reach master within age 15 or 17! Like an example, if a master sciencetist, learn parenting skill, he/she can teach children and the children gain researching skill.

#215621 - 01/24/10 06:41 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
crimson Offline

Originally Posted By: sheri1
SO, where can we talk about the release/game anything about VV4 or we cant? Where will updates be??

The over anxious folks flooded that thread with 'when is it coming, is it out, why isn't it out, it's stuck at 98%" to such an extent that that topic was locked. Not that I blame them for locking it. Me? I'd rather they take their time, get it right and release it when its ready. And thats all I'm gonna say about that.

Great Job to you guys, we've loved every game you've introduced.

btw, Hi, I'm crimson lol

#215622 - 01/24/10 06:42 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
knksmiles Offline
Master

Along the lines of teaching children and parenting, it would be wonderful if "Telling a Story" or "Teaching Children" were just as automatic as "Embracing" if Parenting is the selected skill. That way your villagers could become Masters in Parenting without just running around kissing everyone they see.

#215648 - 01/25/10 01:36 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: knksmiles]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
it would be wonderful if "Telling a Story" or "Teaching Children" were just as automatic as "Embracing" if Parenting is the selected skill.

I really like that idea!

#215649 - 01/25/10 01:55 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: arnie]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
i would like it if people could marry each other in the game. And fat villagers would be funny! If people could be in families and live in their own hut would seem more village like. I just know VV4 is gonna be great!

Avvi by AR

#215663 - 01/25/10 11:37 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: chocolatechip]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

I'd like some kind of family tree (besides a 'child of' thing that vanishes when the kid's 18). Granted that in VV it's more likely to end up as a family bush, but still...if you could pick one villager and trace their roots right back, that would be good.

On the marriage thing, it would be good if you could also grow your tribe a little by having other members show up (Something along the lines of 'Tapu has heard of Aponi's great beauty and has travelled from his village to wed her. Does Aponi accept?' (Just thinking of ways to avoid a little too much inbreeding ;))

#215667 - 01/25/10 12:33 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: JudasFm]
cmastro Offline

Loc: Christchurch, New Zealand
Personally I don't care about inbreeding... Although I am VERY attached to my little friends - I easily lose track of who is who's son...

Edited by cmastro (01/25/10 12:34 PM)

Glee, by it's very definition, is about opening yourself up to happiness.

#215670 - 01/25/10 04:08 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
I VERY MUCH like these last idea's a LOT laugh
Quote:
it would be wonderful if "Telling a Story" or "Teaching Children" were just as automatic as "Embracing" if Parenting is the selected skill.

Quote:
i would like it if people could marry each other in the game. And fat villagers would be funny! If people could be in families and live in their own hut would seem more village like.

fat or very thin villagers YAY grin
Quote:
I'd like some kind of family tree
ME TOO! I do this myself in a database for years now ...
Quote:
On the marriage thing, it would be good if you could also grow your tribe a little by having other members show up (Something along the lines of 'Tapu has heard of Aponi's great beauty and has travelled from his village to wed her. Does Aponi accept?' (Just thinking of ways to avoid a little too much inbreeding ;))

GREAT idea! This is a little like in VF. I always imagine (when there's too little guys or women, the girl found someone washed up at the shore or in the woods grin

#215733 - 01/27/10 12:20 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: cmastro]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: cmastro
Personally I don't care about inbreeding...

Neither do I, to tell you the truth, but monogamous villagers seem to be a popular idea on the VV4 suggestions thread wink

Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter