Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 112 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#228945 - 02/21/11 01:09 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Cyborg]
smjjames Offline
Expert

I'm sure you devs are reading this thread. Anyways, how about more varied villager 'idle' (that is, non work) actions/activities?

(and less emphasis on laundry, lol!)

Edited by smjjames (02/21/11 01:11 AM)

#229013 - 02/25/11 02:23 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: smjjames]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: smjjames
Originally Posted By: Cyborg
I have another idea for VV6. Nursing mothers have a timer that shows how much longer they will nurse the baby for. Why not have them for the age of a villager. What I mean is there will be a timer that will show how much longer it will be until the villager turns old enough to work.

I don't really see that as being neccesary. When I see a child that is 13, I know they will be coming of age soon. Also one year corresponds to about an hour of gameplay time (on fast) anyways, so logically, they will come of age in not very long.

I actually think that would be a good idea, I've thought of it multiple times, but of course I always forgot about it after a few minutes. My reasons for thinking it good is that for one I play in full screen so I can't see my system clock while playing so I don't know how much longer, for two, it's possible to forget exactly what time each individual villager was "born", for three, sometimes I switch speeds or pause the game which changes/stops the amount of time left so even if the above two weren't an issue already this one would be different. Currently the only way I could see of detirmining exactly how long would be a detailed log of when the villager was "born" and exactly when the game was (un)paused/speed setting changed mixed with some calulations that some people playing couldn't do.

#229071 - 03/02/11 07:31 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: they8pizza]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
Very good idea. It would enable us to chant "10, 9, 8, 7" Until you can drop them on the research table to research or on a hut to build it.
I really think that having a hair "salon" would be a good idea, just think, no more ugly villagers!
Now for one of my ideas. If you do make a VV6, more powers! More things to build, like the statue in VV3.

#229078 - 03/03/11 03:19 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: VFLover09]
Cyborg Offline
Expert

Loc: Celestia
I love my villagers no matter what they look like but I would like there to be a way to change hair and hair color.

#229123 - 03/06/11 06:09 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Cyborg]
Cyborg Offline
Expert

Loc: Celestia
Ok I have yet another idea for the next VV chapter. In this one we take fish tycoon and VV and mix them together. The villagers find the lagoon that the magic fish live in and it has gone dry. Refill the lagoon and find out what happened to the fish. Thats kind of all I got right now.

#229124 - 03/06/11 07:24 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Cyborg]
smjjames Offline
Expert

Didn't we have a similar puzzle in VV2 or was it VV3?

#229126 - 03/06/11 04:57 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: smjjames]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: smjjames
Didn't we have a similar puzzle in VV2 or was it VV3?

Click to reveal..
I think you're thinking of VV1, that's where we had the lagoon and there was another puzzle after that were someone could catch a magic fish.

#229133 - 03/07/11 04:28 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: they8pizza]
smjjames Offline
Expert

Yea that must have been what I was thinking of.

Anybody know whether the events sometimes foreshadow what will happen in the next one? Other than the biggles stuff which has been around since the start.

#229134 - 03/07/11 06:12 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: smjjames]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Click to reveal..
I think they do sometimes, like I've had events where people get pulled off and then look at the beginning of VV5 when they take the people that start the village there.

#229179 - 03/11/11 07:29 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: they8pizza]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
In VV5 I completed all the Science and Relic collections, so my max population was 105. I saw my max divine energy was at 915, then I thought
Click to reveal..
"It would sure be nice to have one more power for when you reach 900 divine energy, maybe a special version of grant youth where you can make twins or triplets all young!"

I didn't know if that was a spoiler, but I didn't want to take chances. wink

Tell me what you think! smile

Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter