Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 75 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#215508 - 01/21/10 03:30 PM What is your hope on the next chapter of VV?
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
The next chapter of Virtual Villagers is coming soon, or now we know it as The Tree of Life. Let's share something that you very very hope will be featured in VV4. Now, i want to share mine

- There is a night like in VF, and also a fire. I love fire in the night with the beach wind sound, it is so calming

- Many new features such as new clothes, new things, new stuff, factions etc.

- More challenging puzzle; needs energy, potential or anything other than buying technology

- Beautiful ocean, not just reef, more than that

- Interesting features (example; Pregnant villager has "bloated" belly, mother can swap its baby to the father, etc.)

- Will satisfy me, and all of its player

- Brand new surprises

The most important thing from above list is the latest list, brand new surprises. I love surprises in the game, and i hope many cool things will happen, until it will make me not boring at all even i play the game over and over again.

Edited by LadyCFII (01/29/10 05:54 PM)
Edit Reason: Removed incorrect information

#215509 - 01/21/10 06:36 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
I'd kinda like to see women gain more experience as a mother according to how much skill the baby has. For example, the baby is born with building skill, the mother gets more parenting skill than her sister, who had a child who had no skill.

Edited by LadyCFII (01/29/10 05:55 PM)
Edit Reason: Removed reference to incorrect information in the first post

#215513 - 01/21/10 10:25 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: halidog]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
So do you know something the rest of us don't? I've been an active member of this forum for a couple of years, and follow pretty much everything Arthur says in relation to the VV games. I can't recall seeing anything, anywhere, where Arthur announced that VV4 would be the last chapter in the VV series. If you have a link to such an announcement, please share it with us.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#215521 - 01/22/10 01:06 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Rockmower]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Having been a fan of LDW for years and reading the forums and other gaming blogs, I have never seen where Arthur announced that this is the last chapter of the VV series.

Invalid, please provide us a link or edit your post; this is how rumors start and spread.

#215525 - 01/22/10 04:34 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: QuickStorm]
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
no, somebody told me, i didn't hear arthur announce it, but (i forgot who is it, i better check it back). i'm sorry, guys.

Edited by LadyCFII (01/29/10 05:57 PM)
Edit Reason: Same reason as first post here

#215530 - 01/22/10 04:57 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
No one at LDW has ever stated how many chapters of Virtual Villagers there will be.

#215537 - 01/22/10 10:04 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
I believe this may be merely a misunderstanding of what the word "latest" means. The latest chapter means that it is the most recent. It doesn't have anything to do with whether there will or won't be another chapter. smile

#215545 - 01/22/10 09:38 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: HappyPlayer]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Thanks everyone for clearing that up for me smile . I thought I had been gone for this speech, and I started checking everything in the announcements forum! I personally am not offended, just glad that this is cleared up laugh .

#215550 - 01/22/10 11:29 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: halidog]
sheri1 Offline
Trainee

SO, where can we talk about the release/game anything about VV4 or we cant? Where will updates be??

#215559 - 01/23/10 04:07 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: arnie]
Silverbeast Offline

Sort of getting back on topic, the things that I would like to see in the new vv are new clothes, events, puzzles, more insight into isola, colectable items, behaviors, and possibly a bigger map (but the normal size is fine). It would be interesting to see all the new buildings and their purposes. Also, has anyone considered that the village does not need an ocean? It could simply have a lake (and maybe a little isola shaped island in the middle of the lake! grin).

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter