Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 75 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 33 of 41 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#230999 - 03/12/12 05:55 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: TheGnome]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Oh gosh... I hope you're wrong!!! shocked I had even changed the file for the color of the smoke to either a dark red or a combination of red and purple so I would notice more easily when it was smokin'! LOL!

#231000 - 03/12/12 05:58 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Miss Kathy, I had a boy in one game who Disliked Running - sheesh, he even walked like a 55 year old. frown Good kid though!!

I selcted him to inherit the house in the next Generation and, sure enough, there was Gavin, still going like a snail. He had 2 Dislikes: Surprises and Running. The DK kit only removed the 1st one and a second DK had no effect at all. frown He never learned to walk at a normal rate but he made it to Master in his Career. smile

I became very fond of Gavin the Slow Coach!!! laugh laugh laugh

#231001 - 03/12/12 06:04 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: TheGnome]
Lead Tester

My favorites are the runners, especially when it's time to clean up the house or water the flowers! wink Totally not fair that the 2nd DK didn't have any effect.

#231002 - 03/12/12 06:12 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: TheGnome]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I also have this, which I thought was very funny. It is from an earlier generation in Waving Craig's family:

The Strange Technical Writer:

Check out his Job and his Dislikes!! laugh laugh

#231007 - 03/13/12 01:18 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: TheGnome]
renaweir Offline
Adviser

Loc: California
I love all the pictures and posts about family life in VF.

#231042 - 03/21/12 04:43 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: renaweir]
Skyey2000 Offline

I left my two families alone from last night to right now and they both had famillies with 4 or 5 kids.In fact I left them both with the mothers pregnant. When I just checked now the 3 oldest in the family of four were dead leaving a 4yr old and the parents. The other family of five, the two oldest and the father died leaving the two young kids. I just want to be done with those families because after all that work, all the prospects are gone and I hate when I get stuck with a poor child.

#231043 - 03/21/12 05:43 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Skyey2000]
Lead Tester

Oh Skyey2000, I am so sorry for the loss of your peeps! cry Do you have any idea of their cause of death? Check the refrigerator... they may have starved to death. Another possibility is that they were ill for sometime. Did you happen to notice the Status of the survivors? Check the surviving members details screen to check their health and fed level. I once forgot to stock the refrigerator and nearly lost a family.

Unfortunate as these events have been, all of your prospects are not gone since you still have a living person in the home. You can choose to carry on with them or choose the Next Generation option which will allow you to choose someone in the current family tree (that did not pass away) to begin the next generation rather than have to restart the game from scratch (unless of course you've already restarted the game).

Good luck with whichever path you choose. smile

#231060 - 03/24/12 02:37 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
After my heiress, Inky died, her husband Camillo was left alone in the house as all the kids were off at college. He was hungry but old and too slow to make dinner so I stocked up on bananas and mangoes and candies and fed him until he had been somewhat pulled out of his depression. Then, I gave him a chamomile drink and put him to bed so he could die peacefully in his sleep. What really choked me up was the family dog following Camillo into bed and sitting on top of him as he slipped away :'(

#231062 - 03/24/12 09:14 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
Lead Tester

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh both sad and touching. cry Sometimes my families dogs hate to be separated from them as well, as you can see here. Why wasn't he able to cook for himself?

#231063 - 03/25/12 12:06 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
Originally Posted By: MissKathy
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh both sad and touching. cry Sometimes my families dogs hate to be separated from them as well, as you can see here. Why wasn't he able to cook for himself?

Dogs are amazing frown and he was so hungry but just so slow I actually thought he might not be able to make dinner in time before like starving. XD

Page 33 of 41 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter