Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Today at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186929 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 21 of 31 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 >
Topic Options
#231206 - 04/19/12 08:59 PM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: LadyCFII]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

Loc: Ohio
Thanks you Lady! thats so neat-o smile im so happy today! a VF screenshot, and a book i've been waiting on for like...EVER!

Anywho back to relevant things wink

When will VF2 be coming out? just a reletave guess...i'd say around my birthday wink september 8th...which would be totally awesome!

#231207 - 04/19/12 10:08 PM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: IsolaFlower]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Hi Barbara! Xay! and Arthur (if you still read the forums!) Hello arnie and Kathy too! It's nice to see so many familiar faces still here. I heard a rumor that VF2 was coming to beta soon so I thought I'd pop in and check it out. wink It seems to be perfect timing for me. Recently I had gotten into modding for some other games (like Skyrim, if I can say that here >.> ) and had ventured out into scripting and things that were beginning to make my head hurt. After working on some skins there I realized I was missing the type of simple image modding that I had done here - fun, quick and very rewarding.

So sorry to hear about the forum crash - many thanks to Barbara and Xay for not letting my posts die. I'm very busy lately but if I have any free time I will try to update the links in some of them.

My VF families are still alive and going strong, although I deleted a couple of users so I could replay all the trophies again, as a refresher. The previews for VF2 are exciting! I'm loving the idea of construction and individualized decor. Hopefully it will still be as easy (if not easier *hint hint*) to add our own mods as well. Custom floor tiles, wall patterns, and decorative items are already going through my mind just from looking at the preview! Will I still be able to use my foods!?! hehe

#231208 - 04/19/12 10:36 PM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: BayouBlonde]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

*gasp* Legends appear before my eyes!!!
Hi! Im crystal you probably have no clue who i am.....hehe but I LOVE YOUR MODS! im using the DR. pepper groceries mod and Canadian dinner right now...i love mods ^.^

Skyrim?! you have mods for skyrim?? ill have to check that out wink

Ugh...the crash was frightful, i left for a while because of it!

Im just having a long post because IM EXCITED TO BE TALKING TO BAYOU BLONDE! go ahead and call me crazy...

#231209 - 04/19/12 10:51 PM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: IsolaFlower]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Aww blush
Hiya Crystal - very nice to meet you! I'm honored that you recognize my name and it makes me very happy to know that my mods are still being enjoyed by lil families!

Yeah, I made a few mods for Skyrim - mostly quests, because the game ended too soon for me. And (being the girl that I am) I had to make an armor skin mod STAT. hehe I was seriously missing the type of mods I'd done here and am soooo looking forward to seeing what we'll be able to do with VF2. It's a great thing that so many developers are beginning to realize that letting players mod is a GOOD thing and keeps us interested in the game for so much longer.

Btw, my birthday is September 7th (one day before yours) and I'm hoping for a beta release then! *giggles*

Edited by BayouBlonde (04/19/12 10:55 PM)

#231210 - 04/19/12 11:01 PM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: BayouBlonde]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

Ohhhh thats so true, i wanted it to keep going! cuz its just that awesome....

Yeah finally. i think VF would be boring because the rooms all stay exactly the same! other than upgrades but even then it doesn't let you change the main living areas...i was so happy the day i figured out how to do mods...and the food they have, what is it?? salads and salmon or sumthing?

SERIOUSLY??? wow...thats so cool! laugh im like...YAY!! hehe..

#231211 - 04/19/12 11:03 PM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: BayouBlonde]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Do my eyes deceive me?!?!? BB! You're baaaaaaaack! It's great to see you here again, along with many, many others who are starting to trickle in as news about our new games starts to make waves! I hope you will check in more often and keep tabs on what's going on here. We're excited about VF2 also - maybe even more than our fans are! laugh blush

#231217 - 04/20/12 02:07 AM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: LadyCFII]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi BayouBlonde!!! I saw you on yesterday and tried to send you a PM because I was sooooo very excited to see you back I wanted to welcome you personally!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!! grin laugh smile laugh grin

#231219 - 04/20/12 02:51 AM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: MissKathy]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

YAY!! lets have a party! more people AND new games??? calls for celebration in MY book smile

#231226 - 04/20/12 02:00 PM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: IsolaFlower]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

*hugggggs* Barb & Kathy!! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I've missed you guys!! *tacklehugs for Xay too!!*

@Kathy: My message box was quite full when I returned and I still haven't completely cleared it out. Sorry. heh But thank you for trying!

I must say that LDW is sooo lucky to have such an awesome staff. Having spent some time in other games and working with other companies' forum mods, customer service reps, in-game mods, etc. the folks here are outstanding! I don't know how Arthur makes his hiring decisions but whatever he's doing should be patented. Tell him you all deserve pay raises! :P

@Barbara: I am pretty busy irl too, but plan to check in fairly regularly and I'm certainly keeping an eye out for news from LDW. I still need to buy the latest VV *hangs head* but VF has always been my favorite! I know you're getting to play around with VF2 and I'm so jealous I'm turning green. I'm sure you all will make it awesome for us, but if you need any extra help finding bugs... *giggles*

I hope we see more of the old familiar faces returning as news of the new release gets out. It would be awesome to have some of the same folks working on guides & tips for VF2. I'm looking forward to getting to know the new folks as well. laugh

#231227 - 04/20/12 03:45 PM Re: New game on the previews! - New Screenshot [Re: BayouBlonde]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

now if i saw Lewanda come on.... shocked i'd scream! lol

I love that im talking with you people! im so glad i checked back ^.^

BB do you know if you have a spaghetti meal mod? i can't seem to find one...i know its kinda off-topic but I NEED HELP!

some faces that'd be fun to see would be *Moonlyght* or Elf-girl or lyrissa! lol im getting WAY off track...

Page 21 of 31 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter