Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
02/24/24 09:16 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy, Alice Arthagon
30707 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30707 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 31 of 41 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#230821 - 02/15/12 02:26 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: JerryN]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: JerryN
Thank you for your help, it was easy to do. By the way, have any of you found a way to speed up the process of having triplets? I've on my 7th generation and had a number of twins, but no triplets. Any advice?

Haha, on my one family, I had the exact opposite problem! Two pairs of triplets and no twins. One thing you can try is
Click to reveal..
baby boost, which increases the chances of having babies and so increases the chance of twins and triplets.

#230823 - 02/15/12 07:33 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: txmom2]
JerryN Offline

Thanks. I'll give it a try, or two.

#230840 - 02/18/12 04:00 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: JerryN]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
I'm amazed my thread is still active after two years. laugh

In my news, I started a new family and the foundress I adopted is Sophie. Her husband is a handsome blonde surfer-boy type named Kita, and they currently have one daughter, Soonesse. She's a little spunky red-head...idk where that came from. Sophie has been having serious issues getting pregnant again, much to all of our displeasure! frown I even threw 175$ out the window for a doc diagnosis to see if she needs a baby boost, but everything came back normal. frown

Edited by Annadae (02/18/12 04:02 AM)

#230843 - 02/18/12 06:13 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

Hub and Iana actually did have a baby, a cute little girl named Tiny. She's about, I think 6 now. I can't remember. I have all my games on pause right now for some odd reason - I can't seem to find the time to deal with my families with the extreme lagness of this computer.

I never did mention that I have another family too - I adopted a redhead named Bubbles. She is a Fruit Examiner and got a Perfect match as well - a redhead who looks like Pieror named Micro. They now have three children, surprisingly none of them redheads. The oldest is a little boy named Peanut, thirteen if I remember correctly, and the two little girls Tilde and Pan.

#230844 - 02/18/12 10:27 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: txmom2]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
Big news - the family adopted a little girl, Brie. She's a shy little redhead P: And, right after she came into the family, Sophie and Kita tried once more for a baby, not really expecting anything, and a little boy came of it! Yet another redhead, his name is Homer. smile

#230860 - 02/20/12 01:55 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
Jamie:) Offline
Trainee

I started my family over completely, and right now I have a girl named Madeline who just got married to a guy named Leo! smile

#230975 - 03/10/12 08:47 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Jamie:)]
OperaLover Offline

Help! I have had my family for almost a year. I play with them often. I am in my 22nd generation, have 14 BILLION dollars and still have not had triplets or a career match!!! I have tried the "tips and tricks" I've read about, but nothing seems to work. They are healthy and elated but run a little low on energy. I have never lost a family member except for new generation time. Most of my parents have 6 kids, once in a while twins, but no triplets! Any suggestions? I really getting bored with waiting.

#230977 - 03/10/12 10:15 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: OperaLover]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
I'd say baby boost, but that's about it. Other than that, all I can say is that you'd have to be patient and keep us updated smile !

#230978 - 03/10/12 11:29 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: OperaLover]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: OperaLover
Help! I have had my family for almost a year. I play with them often. I am in my 22nd generation, have 14 BILLION dollars and still have not had triplets or a career match!!! I have tried the "tips and tricks" I've read about, but nothing seems to work. They are healthy and elated but run a little low on energy. I have never lost a family member except for new generation time. Most of my parents have 6 kids, once in a while twins, but no triplets! Any suggestions? I really getting bored with waiting.

For the Perfect Match, when you get a marriage proposal, pause the game and make a backup of it (if you don't know how to do that, look in the FAQs on ldw.com) and then go back to the game and see what it is. If it's not what you want, you can restore the backup and try again until you get a good one. Be warned, this may take a long, long time!

#230980 - 03/11/12 01:29 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: txmom2]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Well I have a strange boy, Craig!! When I praise him, he just keeps waving and waving and ~~~~~~~~. If I left him and went back 2 hours later, he would still be standing there waving at me!! laugh

I have to remember to move him after using that glove and put him back to what he was doing. If I forgot him, the poor kid would starve to death! frown

Has anyone else had this happen to one of their little peeps?? confused

Page 31 of 41 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter