Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
02/24/24 09:16 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy, Alice Arthagon
30707 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30707 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 15 of 41 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#223744 - 07/26/10 03:12 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
ShadoeDysteria Offline

Loc: The Lone Star 'Merica's
Hi!
So, I'm Ashley, new.
Sorry for just jumping in, but, I figured I'd reply to your topic/subject thing.
I've been playing VF since it came out, but, I finally broke and bought it. SO, now, I have a woman named Kimmi (I changed her name, but, I can't remember what I changed it from) and a man named Jasper (Which, is lucky, because, I am incredibly in love with my name; the game gave it to me). She's about two years older than him, and, even though it's two years in the marriage they've just had their second child.
Stephen, originally Phantom, the boy, is the oldest; Two. They just had Portal, and, I'm thinking about renaming her Naomi, because, I really don't like that name for her.
Well... Other than having some glitch that caused me to get way more points that I was supposed to have, nothing much is happening! In fact, I was just on my way to visit them. I have a sort of obsession to the game, so...

#223859 - 07/29/10 01:41 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: ShadoeDysteria]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
YAY! Look what Eva just got!

Attachments
RareBug.jpg

#223866 - 07/29/10 04:47 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
brand1l3n Offline

I've been playing VF for a while, and had been working on getting either a Rainbow-Hair or Blue-Hair family. Getting them the right husbands was taking forever, naturally. Then, just recently my comp crashed, and I had to reinstall everything, so I lost all my progress.

But then, guess who I got on my first game? A Blue-Hair. XD And if that wasn't great enough, the very first proposal she got was from the guy I'd been trying for for so long on the other game! XD Then, their first 2 kids were a Spike-Hair and a Blue-Hair!

So, I guess computer crashes aren't all that bad after all. smile Now if only these two would give me twins or triplets.....

#223868 - 07/29/10 02:28 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: brand1l3n]
ShadoeDysteria Offline

Loc: The Lone Star 'Merica's
Sorry to spam, but, since I've posted last:

Children had: Christopeh, Liam, Ashton
Children adopted: David
News!: Portal ended up being Pimmie
Children in school: Stephen and Pimmie
Ages -
Kim - 47
Jazz - 45
Stephen - ?
Pimmie - ?
Liam - 17
David - 17
Christopeh - 15
Ashton - 13

All two years apart wink

#224029 - 08/04/10 05:57 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: ShadoeDysteria]
A_happy_mom Offline

Hi, everyone. I'm new here, nice to meet you guys.
I saw this thread as I was exploring the forum, so I thought I'd share something.
I'm now on my 2nd generation. My very first adoptee was named Midori, a translator. She married with Minoru, a man who was 3 years younger than her, and a chewing gum designer. They have 4 children: Mamoru, Yuuki, Miiko and Yuuichi(all natural). Mamoru and Miiko look exactly like their mom and dad. But Yuuki and Yuuchi (they're both boys) don't look that much like their parents, but they look alike. They're good boys and girl, and all have good jobs.
Both Midori and Minoru mastered their jobs in their early sixties. and And they passed away in their late sixties. And then Miiko, the third child and the only girl in the children, took over the house. She was 24 when that happen, and she becomes a tool maker. She then married to a man named Tappei, a fairy tale writer, 26 years old. They now have 2 children, Kaoru (6 years old) and Aoi (still a baby). Both are beautiful and cute girls like their mom.
Well, that's all for today. I'll get you guys any news when I have time.

#224440 - 08/22/10 09:47 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: A_happy_mom]
Jozy Offline
Trainee

Loc: Canada! :D
I'm making an Office family! laugh

Mom: Pam

That's it so far, just started it. I'm making the husband Jim, and their children random names. If something strange happens and I only get boys, I'm naming one Michael, otherwise I'm naming their first girl Jan. It's gonna be aweshum! (LOL, naming ugliest one Dwight!)

Also expiramenting with rainbow-head Rayna!

EDIT:

Mom: Pam Helpert
Dad: Jim Helpert

laugh Progress!

#224490 - 08/25/10 06:22 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Jozy]
The Chief Offline
Adviser

Loc: VA
Jozy, cool idea! I'm sure it's spelled Halpert, though.

#224703 - 09/04/10 02:14 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: The Chief]
Jozy Offline
Trainee

Loc: Canada! :D
I noticed that right after I posted it. xD And thank you!

#224712 - 09/06/10 03:50 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
AmyPearl3 Offline

I am on my first generation. I am married. I have had a single child. Then I got twins. But on the down side.. They are all boys.. I want girls... frown

#224713 - 09/06/10 04:16 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: AmyPearl3]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hobo is waiting for his perfect match. He adopted Freese when she was 3 years old. She is now 5. I sure hope his parenting skills improve because he made a meal and sat down and ate it without ever calling Freese to come and eat. If I hadn't brought her to the table to eat her father just may have cleared everything away before she had a chance to eat!

Attachments
hobo.jpg

Page 15 of 41 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter