Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
02/24/24 09:16 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy, Alice Arthagon
30707 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30707 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#217958 - 02/25/10 01:59 AM So what's going on in YOUR virtual family?
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
I saw a thread like this a while back, but it seems old and I thought we could use a fresh one! smile So what's happening in your family right now? Updates? Post 'em here! laugh

In my family, first generation, Mom Friana and Dad Kikono have six children. Saphette, my favorite and the oldest, went off to college a while ago. Loot, the second oldest and first son, also went off to college, quickly followed by Apollo, second son. Still at home are Jet, a mirror image of Apollo and who always seems to be in bed sick (he only gets up to eat, shower, and cough!) Gregino, adopted son and Jet's best friend, and Asta, who looks like Saphette but is much more shallow and vain then her sister. smile Kikono mastered his office career of an Engineer and helped me purchase a pretty kitty I named Lily Bliss, and nearly all of the home stuff! Friana is a bit gray now, but she still works in the workshop as a glue mixer from time to time.

#217960 - 02/25/10 02:15 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
grasshopper Offline
Adviser

hi annadae my one family is on the first generation and has three sons and one daughter including twin boys named jacob cole and james cody there little brother is jayden lee there little sister will be jana marie. i will keep you updated.

#217986 - 02/25/10 05:06 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: grasshopper]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

I love the names of your children, and in my previous family, on their first generation they had twins too shocked You'll have to let me know who inherits the house! Jet just kept on getting sick, so finally I got him a doctor's consultation and apparently he was quite ill, so I splurged $75 dollars and got him the blue injectable antidote - turns out the little guy had a grave illness. Now Jet's very weak, but after some multivitamins and fruit, he's in bed resting and recovering nicely - I only let him up to get water and watch a bit of TV smile

#218164 - 02/26/10 03:14 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
grasshopper Offline
Adviser

hi again my family has five kids now 4 boys and one girl i need a name for the new boy first and middle oh and can i post a screenshot when they have six kids

#218170 - 02/26/10 03:34 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: grasshopper]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Ummm...I think Jayden Colin would be a really cute name for the boy, sticking with your current name pattern laugh and if you want, that'd be cool! smile You can really do whatever, I don't govern this thread or anything laugh

For me, Friana and Kikono are now home alone together, growing old and gray together. Kikono was a very successful Engineer, so the family has all house improvements except for the pinball machine, but no upgrades frown Plus they have a ton of collectibles because when I was racing the clock to get $500 to buy a kitty from the store before it re-stocked, I scoured the yard for ages trying to get coins to sell smile I did get the cat, named her Lily Bliss smile Plus they have nearly 50 trophies already...dunno how I did it ha ha.

#218231 - 02/26/10 03:13 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
grasshopper Offline
Adviser

i have good news and bad news the bad news is i had to start them over. the good news is when i started them over they had triplets stil babies. i need names for those triplets and the triplets in my other family. who are two now tell you about both those families both sets are boys.

#218262 - 02/26/10 06:26 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: grasshopper]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Oh no! Why? frown But triplets are great, lucky you! So they are all boys? Umm...I think my last set of triplets was all boys, on my computer version...I named them Jay, Jethro, and Jerome :P I have no idea why, just thought it flowed.

#218264 - 02/26/10 06:29 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
grasshopper Offline
Adviser

hi they are good the two year old triplets have a little brother other ones are stil babies had to start the old family because they all got sick and passed away

#218309 - 02/26/10 08:10 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: grasshopper]
HelloWorld! Offline
Consigliere

Loc: My Dragon Cave and Isola.
I just hit the 26th generation. smile
I chose the only female child in the 24th generation (she was adopted) to start the 25th. I'd post a screenie, but I'm having problems with my Photobucket account. frown

#218372 - 02/27/10 01:42 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: HelloWorld!]
Jozy Offline
Trainee

Loc: Canada! :D
This is my sixth generation, I was in my 20th, but they all got sick and died. D: My peeps are happy now, and they have their first baby! It's a boy, and he's still nursing. ^u^

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter