Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 36 of 41 < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 >
Topic Options
#231606 - 07/18/12 05:20 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Babyhoarder]
moonstone722 Offline

Hello,

One of my kids dug a hole in the garden. How do I fill it up?

Thank you!

#231612 - 07/19/12 07:28 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: moonstone722]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
There's no need to do anything. It'll get filled in by the time you next open the game.

#231617 - 07/20/12 05:27 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: arnie]
moonstone722 Offline

Thanks Arnie, dad and one of the kids filled it.

What do you do if members of the family are "not feeling fresh". My family ranges from ecstatic to not feeling fresh.

#231619 - 07/20/12 06:07 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: moonstone722]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The Search ability in the upper right of the forums is a valuable tool for locating answers to many questions. smile This thread has the answers you are looking for.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#231623 - 07/20/12 10:16 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Xay]
moonstone722 Offline

Brilliant, thank you!

#231657 - 07/31/12 10:14 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: moonstone722]
VFrocks Offline

But you don't have to fill it up. If you see a child playing in the yard then follow them
but do not disturb them then you'll be pleasantly and surprisingly rewarded.

#231662 - 08/01/12 12:44 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Ashleigh_Marie]
VFrocks Offline

Hey I was just wondering could someone help in one of my families on the second generation because my 58 year old dad, Francino is sick in bed. I dont think he has a cough or bad stomach or a cold or any thing like that he once said feeling dizzy and he keeps moaning and crying out, even when I'm not touching him (he does it even more when I pick him up.). I don't know what to do with him. I'm scared he will die.

He is married to Stella (59), who inherited the house from her past family. They have five Beautiful redheads, Sandresse (college),Havoc (college), Atlas (16), Samba (adopted 15) and Deb (11) they are all elated except Francino who is not a bit sick it says quite sick.
Help! I will update on my family and my other one soon.

#231663 - 08/01/12 06:17 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Babyhoarder]
VFrocks Offline

Originally Posted By: Babyhoarder
I'm on my second generation in my first family! My first generation had a six children and only one was a girl named Fate. She inherited the house and is now married with 4 kids. One of them was adopted. P.S I don't know how to give them a name! Everyone keeps talking about naming the family but I can't and hate some of their names!
hi you can only change the names on a computer or laptop not iPad or iPod touch or iPhone if you have a computer press on detail, select the character you want to rename and click on their name then you can type the new name.

#231664 - 08/01/12 06:53 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: VFrocks]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi VFrocks, sounds to me like dad should have a doctors consultation right away, he sounds pretty sick. I hope he has a speedy recovery. smile

#231666 - 08/01/12 08:37 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
VFrocks Offline

thank you MissKathy,will do. Have any of yours ever got sick like that and if so how did you help them? Did they survive? I will post what the doctors consultation says straight away. cool

I have two family's, the Roberts and the Baxters, here is my update on them:

The Roberts:
I adopted a handsome little man, Crisone Roberts who married a lovely lady called Brania, and had a little boy called Kin. Sadly, Crisone passed away and left kin to inherit the house. He soon married a beautiful Peta and had an adorable little boy named Bono. At the moment they are trying to make a baby and the family bigger because they both definitely want kids and Bono is soon going to college as he is 18.

The Baxters:
I once adopted a young man named Nugget. He married a pretty little Penniana and they had a baby boy named Tonic, another boy called Artetto, a son called Akino, twin girls Omega and Stella then a little boy named Artory. Unfortunately, Nugget died along with boys Tonic and Akino. I chose Stella to inherit the house and she married Francino, who. Is sadly sick in bed. They have five children, daughter Sandresse who is now in college with her little brother, Havoc and younger sister, Atlas. Soon following in her big sister's footsteps is adopted 18 year old daughter, Samba. Youngest 15 year old Deb has a little time to go before she is in college but she is quite happy at home, too. Stella and Francino are trying for another baby but I doubt they will get it as they are in their early 60's.
grin
More updates coming soon!

P.s. how do you upload pics from the iPad?

News update, Adopted Samba has gone off to college!

cool ~Amber~ laugh

Edited by Xay (08/02/12 01:05 AM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

Page 36 of 41 < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter