Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 15 of 18 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#229435 - 04/08/11 11:42 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV?
GEOvanne Offline

While I enjoy just sitting and watching my villagers, sometimes I wish there was more I could do.

Mabey there could be games to play with the children. The closest I've gotten to this is selecting a child and watching what it does while running around the island and collecting mushrooms and items. I liked in VV2 where clicking the drum will bring all the children to the school and I also like when they start playing tag.

But could there be more interactions? Like giving the children more games and you taking part somehow, and god powers or potions that you make from things the children collected that bring excitement.

I target the children because the adults are too busy keeping up the island to play games with you.

#229565 - 04/25/11 07:01 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: VFLover09]
seaysick Offline

I was thinking that it would be cool to have a "multi-tribe" game, where you can go to the different areas from the main map. Maybe have a common goal, like finding the missing Golden Child, and each village could have individual goals as well. I think it would be fun to have them all together...

#229566 - 04/25/11 07:47 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: seaysick]
smjjames Offline
Expert

That would definetly be cool, but remember, LDW is a small studio with what, five people?, so something like that might be difficult for them to do. It might even be too much for a casual gamer who only plays an hour at a time.

I still like the idea of bringing all the different villages (even though a number of centuries of ingame universe time have passed since VV1) together in some way or another.

Anyways, what I would like to see is technological advancement, more buildings, maybe even developing an entire city somewhere.

Edited by smjjames (04/25/11 08:29 PM)

#229579 - 04/27/11 12:13 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: smjjames]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
what I would like to see is technological advancement, more buildings, maybe even developing an entire city somewhere.

I'm not so sure about cities - they wouldn't be villagers anymore. smile

I'd certainly like the ability to build more huts in particular. In all the VV games the villagers fit up to about 35 into two huts, then get an extra 60-odd into the third hut.

#229652 - 05/07/11 12:28 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV?
Nick Trimble Offline

I always enjoy a good summer vacation the islanders of Isola as well. what are some of your ideas for a new virtual villagers? like my sugguestion is rarity increase lets say i find 1 common relic it boosts my energy by 3, moments later i find a rare relic i turn it in and GET THIS! IT ONLY BOOSTS 3 ENERGY AND FOR IT BEING A RARE RELIC IT SHOULD BOOST BY ATLEST 10 NOT 3 LIKE COMMON RELICS! but thats just 1 of my ideas so reply with your ideas.

#229766 - 05/31/11 04:47 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Nick Trimble]
red3080 Offline
Expert

Loc: Victoria Australia
i think it would be cool if kids got farming skill when they picked up mushroom

#229795 - 06/03/11 04:53 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Arthur]
Froya Offline

Loc: UK
I think VV`s games are a great concept but it has some vacuums towards the end of the games. Its very hard to build up energies in VV5 and it gets uninteresting and tiresome,- I find this issue in all the VV`s in fact, the games are fare too slow in periods. --That the cooking is taken out of VV5 is a great disappointment, it was something fun to do while waiting for point buildups etc. Another thing I can see no point in buying new outfits when they are the same as they already have and also it too expensive, why cant it be some upgrade in outfit style? When the excitement over seeing a new game it over the frustration steps in over all the shortcomings and to see how much better it could be.

PS: Sorry but I am an AM fine artist and a bit pickich.

#230499 - 12/17/11 09:53 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Froya]
Hugo2424 Offline
Adviser

in the next vv i would like the ability to change tech points into mana or the other way around.

and also more things to do with tech points so maybe instead of out of 3 the upgrades are out of 5

#230531 - 12/22/11 06:51 AM Tech Points
theaninimatedgrl Offline

Loc: New York, USA
I have Virtual Village 2 on my phone and I bought one for my pc. Virtual Families (in comparison) has more things a player can do with their money once all upgrades and items have been purchased. But Virtual Villagers is much more limited with how you can spend the tech points. I would like there to be more to spend tech points on. Right now, I've completed all of the upgrades and there's really nothing to spend them on but outfits in the sewing hut. And that gets boring after awhile.

#230678 - 01/24/12 10:26 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: JudasFm]
samsam101 Offline

I would like to see a VIRTUAL VILLAGERS : WORLD OF WONDERS where all the wonders of the other games are put into one final game to make it the best and also the longest game because I find that some of the games are too short!!

Whoever agrees with me can say !! And maybe LDW will look !!

Thanks
Sammy

Page 15 of 18 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter