Hey Everybody! I now seem to have proper time to write a full fan-fiction considering that my GCSE Preparations are done.
So I'm gonna Start By Introducing the Characters. Some may be familiar if you read my Fan-Fic Deadly Nightshade from VV4 as well as some nice new characters.

New Characters

Kiwi: Female
17 Years Old
Trainee Devotee

Taurai: Male
19 Years Old
Adept Farmer

Poni: Female
7 Years Old
Apprentice Healer

Seriea: Female
38 Years Old
Adept Healer

Reccuring Characters (At Start)

Hinto: Male
39 Years Old
Master Scientist

Kez: Male
41 Years Old
Chief

Chapter 1- Prisoners
"Kiwi! Kiwi!" Shouted Poni as She Appeared from behing the trees
"What is it Poni?" Asked Kiwi, as she turned towards her little sister.
"You Have to Come With Me!" Poni Insisted, Tugging on her sisters dress
"I can't right now, I promised Mother I would do the laundry" Said Kiwi, Turning her back on her sister.
"But-" Started Poni
"No!" Interrupted Kiwi
"Fine! I'll go find Taurai! He'll listen to me!" Said Poni, frustrated.
Poni Ran towards the Western Part of the Village towards the market. She passed many people from different parts of the island sellung exotic fish and clothes, as well as the occasional tools. She stopped in front of a small cart lined with vegetables and Fish and quietly walked behind it.
"Hello Taurai!" Poni shouted, startling the young man.
"Oh! Poni, you certainly know how to scare a man!" Taurai said chuckling.
"My sister wouldn't come with me! I need her to see something really strange!" Poni Said
"Well then, I'm sure your sister is just a bit busy now, maybe you should wait for a while" Taurai Insisted.
"No Taurai, I need to show someone right now!" Poni Exclaimed.
"Okay, Okay I'll come but I need to get back to selling if I want to earn enough money to buy your sister that bracelet" Taurai Said.

Poni led Taurai to a passage on the outskirts of the village and stopped in front of some of bamboo.
"Well? What do you want me to see?" Taurai Inquired
"It's behind here!" Poni Said Pulling back the Bamboo
Behind it stood a dark passage way that lead deep into the forest. Poni then picked up an object lying on the ground in front of her
"I found this! It's some sort of totem" Said Kiwi, holding up the orange object.
"That doesn't look like a totem, it can't stand by itself, we Should see my father about this" Said Taurai.
"Okay, but he's very busy!" Said Poni
The two of them headed towards the North end of the village passing by the Tree of Life in the process. They each briefly bowed to honor the tree as they passed before it. They then proceeded to the research facility where Hinto Worked.
"Hello Hinto!" Shouted Poni
"Hello Father" Said Taurai, in a gentle tone
"Son, shouldn't you be at the market?" Asked Hinto
"I asked him to come with me" Said Poni, defending the older boy.
"Oh, I see. And why did you ask him to go with you?" Questioned Hinto
"I found this!" Said Poni, showing the orange object to the scientist.
"Oh my, where did you find that mask?" Said Hinto, easily identifying the object
"I found it behind the bamboo, it was lying by the path" Said Poni
"Now Poni, your mother told you never to go there, we don't know what's beyond that path" Said Hinto sternly.
"I know" Replied Poni quietly.
"Hmmm. If you found this mask, that means that something or someone dropped it. We better consult the Chief" Said Hinto
The Three villagers walked up the hill and stopped in front of a cave next to the mausoleum. They entered slowly and stood still.
Sitting on the ground with in the cave was the Chief. He stood and smiled at the three villagers.
He walked towards Poni and Picked her up.
"Well hello Poni!" He Said, tickling the girls stomach
"Hello Daddy!" Said Poni giggling
"What Brings you here?" Asked the Chief
"Your daughter said she found this mask by the bamboo" Said Taurai.
"It looks like it was dropped recently." Added Hinto
"Poni, what did mother tell you about the bamboo?" Said the Chief looking at Poni with a stern expression.
"I know, I know, but I heard something and I had to go see what it was!" Whined Poni
"This isn't good, sometone was watching us" Said the Chief.
"Kez, if I may, I suggest that we go investigate the path" Suggested Hinto, calling the chief by his first name.
"Hmmm. Very well I'll come with you, Taurai, please go tell Kiwi and Seriea to meet us by the bamboo" Said Kez
"Yes sir!" Said Taurai, running out of the cave.

Kez Lead the others to the bamboo where Kiwi, Seriea and Taurai were already waiting. He pulled back to bamboo and revealed the path behind it.
"Are you suggesting we go in there?" Said Seriea, frowning at the idea
"We need to know where that mask came from, we might as well look around" Answered Kez
Kiwi picked up Poni in her arms and followed the others through the bamboo. She immediately noticed that the area seemed dark and sad. She put Poni down next to her and began to scour around for any signs of life.
Suddenly they heard a snap and a rustle and they all came to an abrupt stop.
"What Was That" Asked Seriea
"I don't know, let's keep on moving" Said Hinto, ushering Kez to the front of the group.
They walked further down the path to an area with almost no light. They heard another rustle and Snap behind them and a whisper from in front of them.
"Mother, what was that noise?" Asked Kiwi, holding Poni close to her chest.
All of a sudden they heard a cry.
"Keya! Keya! Keya!" It Shouted
A man appeared in front of them, followed by seven more. They surrounded them and continued to make small noises. Each of them wore an orange or red mask and held sharp spears.
"Tewo, Nome Agi?" Said one of them in a strange language
"Excuse Me?" Said Kez, confronting the man.
"Who...Who Are You?" Asked Taurai Cowering away from the spears.
"Heathen" Said one of the men
"Heathen? Do you speak English?" Asked Hinto
"Yes" Said the Man

The Masked men tied up the group swiftly and dragged them further down the path.
"What... What Do You Want?" Said Kiwi, Almost in tears
"You Have invaded our land, you are our prisoners now" Said the Man
"W...W...We didn;t know you lived here, please le-" Started Taurai
"Silence!" Interrupted the Man
Eventually the path opened into a large space, many masked people were waiting anxiously at the entrance.
As the group was dragged through the crowd they saw mixed expressions on the faces of the captors. They then turned their attention to a large circle of bamboo. The masked men forced them into the middle of the circle and un-tied them before closing off the area. They all stood up and saw that the bamboo was much taller than they were.
"Daddy...What's happening?" Said Poni weakly.
"D..Don't worry, I'll get us out of here" Answered Kez, comforting the little girl.

Edited by Rockmower (03/01/11 04:31 AM)