Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#228005 - 01/21/11 01:10 AM The Diary of Deliah (Spoilers Guareented!)
gamelover911 Offline

Loc: Somewhere
Diary Entry 1

My name is Deliah and I am magic. I statred this diary to document my life and to record what happens to my tribe. I am a 5 year-old with the knowledge of a Scholar. I can walk on water. I am the Golden Child. I have long light brown hair and dark brown eyes. My tribe's name is Starfire. I was given a dress of rainbows when I was 2. My birth was a common one at the time. My mom Lily and my dad Jacob went into the hut and had me. They didn't know if I was the boy they craved or not. My mom, like all mothers at the time, went to the pond to bathe with me. If I was a boy, they thought I would be the Golden Child. Everybody thought tha the child turned 5 instantly and got all his powers. Ok diary, let me explain at the island we lived on before the Great Eruption, there was a cave and a psychic painted a prediction of the Golden Child. A boy that looked like a mini monk! The boy was to have my powers and knowledge. The painting didn't tell you how to have the child only a pond. Everyone took this as fact and my tribe built a pond just to get him. I had a normal childhood. I went to school gathered collectables, and like everybody, tried to move the boulder.
Evrything changed when I turned 5.
~~~~~~~~~~
Ok that the first entry. I will get a link to the comments ASAP. Hope you like it!

#228474 - 02/08/11 04:42 AM Re: The Diary of Deliah (Spoilers Guareented!) [Re: gamelover911]
gamelover911 Offline

Loc: Somewhere
Before the next entry, I would like to note, all things about mini monk, 5 instantly, 5 forever that is true. Magic dream and other stuff, just my imagination.
Diary Entry 2
Let me give you a little extra info. My birthday is on Isola Day so NO ONE but my parents remebered or celebrated it. On Isola Eve, I had a cool dream. The guiding hand appeared to me and told me to get up grab the gold flower I found a while ago and go to the pond. It was glowing and bubbling. Being only 4, I wasn't taught to swim yet. The hand told me "It's okay, I bless you Deliah." So before I lost my courage, I jumped. I actually swam! I was really fun I got out for a sec only to to get the flower and pour it it. After swimming for a minute, the guiding hand told me to get out. Ok, I wont lie, I asked for like 5 more minutes. The hand said no but I was obedient and got out. I suddenly became sleepy so I crashed and that morning I glowed. My parents FREAKED OUT. They sent me to the doctor who examined me. He determined me fine. So when the festival began I told Jess, who presided over the festival because she was the Jack of All Trades, aboutb the dream and everything. She believed me and got the tribe to listen. I showed them my skills. Now they FREAKED OUT. I was the girl version of their prophecy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link to Comments: http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=228473&#Post228473

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter