It was late in the evening when they left. Not one of the five were over the young age of seventeen.
"Tonight is the night. Bring this candle with you to light your way. And take this food, for you will need it to survive"
"Yes, Chief Omaru."
"You must find a way to help return life to the island before all hope is lost. The island as a whole depends entirely on you five brave teenagers."
"But, what if we fail, Chief?"
"I'd rather not go into detail. Now go, every second we spend talking is a second we lose in solving the problem!"
"Yes, Chief. We will save the island as fast as we can."
"Fafai, Lolo, Aloha, Amaro, and Orata are the names that will be forever engraved in our history! Best of luck to you five."
And these were the last words spoken to the five brave adventurers by the Northern Tribe of Isola.

After days of walking through the jungles, wading through rivers, and sleeping in makeshift shelters, the five explorers wind up in what seems to be the place of a former tribe.

"Where are we? This looks like a well-cleared place, almost like somebody was here at one point," Lolo noted as the five villagers stumbled out of the jungle into a cleared area.
"It almost looks like our old tribe, only without as much buildings and hustle and bustle," Orata added.
"And that tree up there..." Fafai noted, her voice trailing as she finished her sentence.
"This is the biggest tree I've ever seen before!" Aloha exclaimed as she started to stare at it.
"We need to save it! It looks like it's almost dying. If we can save this tree, then who knows! Maybe it can save everything else..." Amaro deduced, the rest of the group nodding in agreement. "If nothing else, we could say that we tried. Let's start a new tribe here to help save the tree."
"Exactly. I certainly agree with the idea," Lolo added, as the girls started to nod their heads.
"Pwerfect. We're all in agreement about this," Amaro said happily. "Now, first order of business is that we need to help the tribe survive. If we don't survive, then all of our work will be for nothing. Lolo, you and I can build a hut."
"Right," Lolo nodded before he headed off to the hut by the fire pit and started to build it.
"Fafai, you and Aloha can research for us."
"Yes sir," the girls replied in unison before they headed off to the research table.
"What do you want me to do, Amaro?" Orata asked him, curious.
"Orata, we all need you to find a reliable food source and harvest food for the tribe. We can't starve to death. Can you do that on your own?"
"Yes, yes I can, Amaro," Orata replied obediently before she headed off to find some source of food.
Amaro was about to help Lolo, but he noticed the fire pit by the hut.
"Lolo, keep building. I'm going to start a fire for us to keep us warm at night," Amaro told him before he grabbed a pile of sticks and some dry grass. He started rubbing two small sticks together until they caught the grass.
"Wonderful," he said as he turned to help Lolo with the hut.