Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#235402 - 06/27/13 07:07 PM Re: [SPOILERS] What island events have you gotten? [Re: MissKathy]
kaluca Offline

I got the Daredevil Jump Event today. It basically says that one of the villagers tied some vines to his legs and wants to bungee jump off the waterfall, you can choose yes or no.

Spoiler:
Click to reveal..
I chose yes and it said that my villager loved it so much that it changed him and now his new likes are (drumroll) snakes, running!!!!,jumping
But his Dislikes are now Dreaming and Work frown

I'll take it, I'll just have to stay on him and make sure he's working and not jumping off the waterfall all of the time lol.

#236775 - 12/27/13 10:08 PM Re: [SPOILERS] What island events have you gotten? [Re: kaluca]
elegraphy Offline

I have one of those "A heathen wants to join your tribe" event today...

Click to reveal..
I accepted, now I realized that heathen must be the heathen chief! (I recognize the cloth he wears, and he got 6 skills in full bars!!!) Now I can't finish up my necklace puzzle! mad

Question:
Click to reveal..
Is there anyway to fix that? Or do I have to restart my game again?

#236776 - 12/30/13 04:30 PM Re: [SPOILERS] What island events have you gotten? [Re: elegraphy]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I'm very sorry that you have encountered this issue in your game. Before you run the game again, please read this entire post, to make sure that we leave as many options open as possible.

The issue in the game where special heathens could be converted by an Island Event was fixed in the 1.00.01 update to VV5, which was released in February of 2011. Unfortunately, if you have an earlier version of the game and that event selects the heathen chief, there's no way to reverse it, even if you install an updated version of the game.

However, it may still be possible to recover from this situation.

If you haven't played the game since that happened, you may be able to go back to before the chief joined your tribe by using the backup savegame. Assuming that you're playing the game on a Windows computer, please perform the procedures in this entry in our FAQ to copy your game data to a another folder for safekeeping.

Once you have the data backed up, please reply here and let us know what version of the game you're running and where you purchased it. Then we can work with you to help you get past this issue.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter