Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#228027 - 01/21/11 07:45 PM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: Tuna Puzzler]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
Originally Posted By: Tuna Puzzler
Originally Posted By: VFLover09
The Aphids in the Noni bush

Click to reveal..
If you make a potion, the aphids will die, but the noni will be ruined, too.

Click to reveal..
I figured that would happen if I chose to kill them with a potion That's why I chose to look at animals that eat Aphids.

Today I got:
Click to reveal..
Your villagers find footprints leading up to a wealth of honeycombs!
Your village gains 300 food.

Edited by VFLover09 (01/21/11 07:48 PM)

#228038 - 01/22/11 02:20 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: Tuna Puzzler]
sunshower Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: they8pizza
I had one that was something like jumping off a waterfall or something

Click to reveal..
If you choose not to jump, they'll get jumping as a dislike. If you choose to jump, they'll get jumping as a like, I think.

Click to reveal..
i got this one today. i chose to jump and my peep ended up liking jumping and running. i didn't realize it until i noticed him running around and i thought he was running away from something until i checked his detail screen.

#228041 - 01/22/11 03:28 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: Tuna Puzzler]
VVCX Offline
Expert

I have got aphids once at beginning.

Today I got that cloud-event again

Click to reveal..
Also got today Mushroom Celebration and all villagers started jumping and celebrated mushrooms.

Edited by VVCX (01/22/11 03:30 AM)

#228052 - 01/22/11 06:28 PM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: sunshower]
mysteryshrimp Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: sunshower
Originally Posted By: they8pizza
I had one that was something like jumping off a waterfall or something

Click to reveal..
If you choose not to jump, they'll get jumping as a dislike. If you choose to jump, they'll get jumping as a like, I think.

Click to reveal..
i got this one today. i chose to jump and my peep ended up liking jumping and running. i didn't realize it until i noticed him running around and i thought he was running away from something until i checked his detail screen.

Click to reveal..
The villager will also dislike work, but it doesn't seem to effect actual work ethic too much. Mine is now a master in two disciplines and is now working on the third hut.

I got one just now where one of my kids decided to spy on the heathens, is discovered, and can choose to run away or talk to them. I chose talking, and it turns out that they were just curious as to what she was doing, nothing good or bad happened.

#228058 - 01/23/11 01:43 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: smjjames]
mysteryshrimp Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: smjjames

Click to reveal..

<name> has found a toy that was lost by one of the heathen children.
Give the toy to the heathen child= A good deed done, villager gains devotion skill.
Keep it= ?

Click to reveal..
Keep It: that villager gets research skill. Only to adept level, though.

Edited by mysteryshrimp (01/23/11 01:45 AM)

#228072 - 01/24/11 07:24 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: mysteryshrimp]
mysteryshrimp Offline
Trainee

The Cracked Mask

Click to reveal..
"One of the heathens has a sack on their head instead of their mask and seems very upset. On a nearby rock lies a wooden mask broken in two. (Name) knows that a simple glue can easily be made from noni sap and sand, but the heathens clearly don't know how to make it. On the other hand, (Name) could fix it poorly to trick the heathen into giving up the mask.
How should (Name) help the heathen?"

Attempt to fix the mask: Heathen doesn't understand at first and injures villager, then realizes motives and is grateful. Villager gains devotion points to trainee level, but now dislikes work.

Try to trick the heathen: ?

#228128 - 01/26/11 06:13 PM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: mysteryshrimp]
smjjames Offline
Expert

I don't have any new events recently to add though.

As for the not liking work, I have a heathen who has that and she has a tendency to take alot of breaks. Easy enough to just send her back to work so it doesn't really affect things much.

#228237 - 01/31/11 12:05 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: mysteryshrimp]
flyingcatmonkey Offline

Originally Posted By: mysteryshrimp
The Cracked Mask

Click to reveal..
"One of the heathens has a sack on their head instead of their mask and seems very upset. On a nearby rock lies a wooden mask broken in two. (Name) knows that a simple glue can easily be made from noni sap and sand, but the heathens clearly don't know how to make it. On the other hand, (Name) could fix it poorly to trick the heathen into giving up the mask.
How should (Name) help the heathen?"

Attempt to fix the mask: Heathen doesn't understand at first and injures villager, then realizes motives and is grateful. Villager gains devotion points to trainee level, but now dislikes work.

Try to trick the heathen: ?

Click to reveal..
If you try to trick them, they will find out and call a bunch of other heathens to convert your villager into a heathen.

Click to reveal..

A skilled master sent to help canoes down the stream. He/she also brings news that the golden child of the south coast has dissapeared (UHOH)
[/quote]

Oh wow. Methinks foreshadowing?

#228246 - 01/31/11 01:28 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: flyingcatmonkey]
VVCX Offline
Expert

No actual idea what event on pic did to villagers.

Attachments
vve2.jpg

#228251 - 01/31/11 06:13 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: VVCX]
smjjames Offline
Expert

@FlyingCatMonkey, maybe it is foreshadowing. I looked around in other forum sections and didn't see any events like that one.

@VVCX, it's just the devs sense of humor showing. smile

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter