Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#227865 - 01/18/11 01:11 AM [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten?
smjjames Offline
Expert

Given that there is a thread like this on just about every VV section, so I decided to start one for here. smile

I don't remember the full text for most of them, so feel free to add to the ones I've posted.

Choice events:

Click to reveal..

I think this one is the same as in previous VVs, also I don't remember the full text.

A barrel full of babies floats down the stream.
Adopt them= The tribe adopts them. Gain 1-3 children.
Don't adopt them=

Click to reveal..

<name> has found a toy that was lost by one of the heathen children.
Give the toy to the heathen child= A good deed done, villager gains devotion skill.
Keep it= ?

Click to reveal..

(not the exact text, but you get the idea)

One of the children has gone missing, a heathen approaches <name> and explains that a heathen child is missing as well. The heathen looks agitated and upset.
Call for help= <name> calls for help, the other villagers run over and scare off the heathen. Fortunately both children later reappear and are a bit sick with a cold from being in the jungle overnight.
second option= ?

No choice events:

Click to reveal..

A swarm of army ants devour the crops!

Self explainatory.

Click to reveal..

Hay Fever season

Everybody comes down with allergies.

Click to reveal..

A skilled master sent to help canoes down the stream. He/she also brings news that the golden child of the south coast has dissapeared (UHOH)

Edited by smjjames (01/18/11 01:11 AM)

#227869 - 01/18/11 02:26 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: smjjames]
VVCX Offline
Expert

I'd like to get 2nd last, so far my villagers have been extremely healthy although I have both healing trophies but those have been just general sickness.

I have mostly got those normal like some1 brings/steals food/techpoints.

#227901 - 01/18/11 08:11 PM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: VVCX]
stonzee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Texas
Click to reveal..
In the event of the missing children I chose to help the heathen look for the children. Both children were found safe and healthy and I gained tech points.

#227929 - 01/19/11 02:43 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: stonzee]
VVCX Offline
Expert

Click to reveal..
Today I got 2nd time babies coming down river (no choice about Heathens or my village) and 3rd/4th time 1 of my villager found Heathen mask (of course I tell him/her to wear it since I need devotees).

#227951 - 01/19/11 05:32 PM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: VVCX]
IzzyJ5 Offline
Adviser

Here's an event I mentioned before but did not post the content entirely:

Click to reveal..
Biggles gathers the children and tells them, "Fear not! Perhaps you have heard of me. You know there are others on the island who have deserved their mistakes. They believe the only way is magic and ignored the balance of nature. They have grand designs. But there is still time! Be ever watchful, my children!" Then Biggles mysteriously disappears.

#227979 - 01/20/11 01:15 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: IzzyJ5]
VVCX Offline
Expert

3rd time 1st event on my 2nd post.

Click to reveal..
And again food for for Heathens scrolls or steal/trick Heathens (which had quite funny results).

#228010 - 01/21/11 03:02 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: VVCX]
VVCX Offline
Expert

Got this event today. Didn't see what that was supposed to do.

Attachments
vvevent.jpg

#228014 - 01/21/11 04:54 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: VVCX]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
Click to reveal..
The Aphids in the Noni bush
<name> find little white bugs that are literally sucking the life out of the Noni bush!
Research animals that eat aphids= Noni is saved and <name> gains farming skill.
Research potions that kill aphids= ?

#228015 - 01/21/11 06:05 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: VFLover09]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
Click to reveal..
I had one that was something like jumping off a waterfall or something, I had that one 2 times, I did the same thing both times, but I don't know what, if anything happened from it. I chose the jump one.

#228016 - 01/21/11 07:24 AM Re: [SPOILERS]What island events have you gotten? [Re: they8pizza]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
Originally Posted By: they8pizza
I had one that was something like jumping off a waterfall or something

Click to reveal..
If you choose not to jump, they'll get jumping as a dislike. If you choose to jump, they'll get jumping as a like, I think.

Originally Posted By: VFLover09
The Aphids in the Noni bush

Click to reveal..
If you make a potion, the aphids will die, but the noni will be ruined, too.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter