Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#220944 - 04/03/10 10:12 PM Fish Tycoon for iPad!
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
We are very pleased to present Fish Tycoon for Apple's new iPad. I got my iPad this morning and captured a few screen shots of our newly-released iPad version of Fish Tycoon, as well as the iPhone version running in 1x and 2x modes.

The first image is Fish Tycoon for iPad, and the two after that show the iPhone version of the game running on iPad in both 1x and 2x modes. To help with forum loading times, I have hidden the two iPhone version images in a spoiler tag, so just click on the button to see them. smile

Click this button to see Fish Tycoon for iPhone running on the iPad:
Click to reveal..

#221699 - 05/03/10 02:24 PM Re: Fish Tycoon for iPad! [Re: LadyCFII]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
It's sounds and looks good. I might get an ipad some day smile

#224522 - 08/27/10 05:33 AM Re: Fish Tycoon for iPad! [Re: LadyCFII]
BystanderA11 Offline

Cool, but this game has been out for too long already and it deserves a sequel. It has been frustrating for me from the very beginning, only 3 tanks, 21 individuals per tank, forced to get rid of cool fishes while trying to find the rest. We should have unlimited number of breeding/sale tanks (or at least enough to keep a couple of each kind); to sale whole tanks instead of individual fishes; to buy tanks of different sizes; a way to keep track of the breeds built into the game; and tons and tons of new breeds to discover. My wish list added to many more... haven't we waited enough already?

#227746 - 01/15/11 11:53 PM Re: Fish Tycoon for iPad! [Re: BystanderA11]
Annic Offline

How about one for the Galaxy Tablet? I got the tablet because it was small enough to carry around everywhere and to hold securely, not as big as iPad, besides I use Verizon, but bigger than phone, which is hard for me to see. But there are not as many games that work on it, since most droid games don't seem to have taken into account size of screen vs phone. It would be nice to have some of these games on the Tablet. Not just iPad for everything!

#227749 - 01/16/11 12:38 AM Re: Fish Tycoon for iPad! [Re: Annic]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
We do have Fish Tycoon for Android OS available, but we are a very tiny game studio, and, although we'd love to be able to, we simply don't have the resources to develop versions for every platform out there. blush

Moderator:  LadyCFII, MissKathy, Rockmower, Xay 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter