Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#225194 - 10/08/10 07:29 AM [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village!
Midii Offline
Adviser

Loc: Isola
Hi, saw a thread like this in Virtual Families. Thought we could use one here. Here's where we can all share what's going on in our Virtual Villages. I'll start.
I've been training two of my villagers to be master parents. It seems that they go around embracing the men the moment their babies can run around! smirk
My chief is getting very old and sick. I'll probably have to get a new one soon.
My farmers are busy stocking up the food supplies--i've just unlocked 2 puzzles,
Click to reveal..
the rose key and the fish supply.

That's all. I'm looking forward to seeing your news!

--
cheers, Midii

#225318 - 10/17/10 04:31 AM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: Midii]
thena Offline

Hi Midii,
I've just unlocked my latest puzzle (orchard). I'm also done upgrading all my tech and I'm building the clothing hut.
I was wondering if anyone here could give me some tips on how to get triplets since there are no baby boosts in Virtual Villagers.

#225322 - 10/17/10 05:30 AM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: thena]
Midii Offline
Adviser

Sounds great, thena. I'm afraid I don't know how you can get triplets, maybe someone will reply and tell you soon.

#225327 - 10/17/10 03:37 PM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: thena]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Go to the Tech Screen and click the "?" for Medicine Tech. Read the description for a clue about getting triplets.

#225346 - 10/17/10 11:29 PM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: LadyCFII]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
My villagers died...I kinda abandoned them frown because (surprise, surprise) I finally forced myself to get a life a.k.a. school started, lol. I actually quit the forums for nearly a year, my 8th grade year. *sigh* good times....but back to news. Yea, my village died, but I'm possibly starting a new one.

#225349 - 10/18/10 09:35 AM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: horsecrazy123]
Midii Offline
Adviser

thena
I read the hint LadyCFII mentioned, and I've put it below in a spoiler tag. If you want to, you can take a look.
Click to reveal..
'Advancements in medicine significantly increase longevity and fertility rates'. I guess that's your answer then! Upgrade your medicine.

I'm also guessing that it has a bit to do with luck. Since I upgraded all my tech to Lv.3 yesterday and saw a significant increase in twins (3 pairs overnight!) but no triplets. I'll keep you informed if I do get them.
horsecrazy123
That's sad! Hope you start your village again and keep us posted. Where were you originally up to?

#225350 - 10/18/10 10:06 AM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: Midii]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
I'm also guessing that it has a bit to do with luck.
Quite a lot of luck, rather than "a bit". smile As in Real Life, triplets are rare in VV.
Click to reveal..
Apart from getting Level 3 Medicine,
there's nothing else you can do but hope.

#225361 - 10/19/10 05:58 AM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: arnie]
Midii Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: arnie
Quote:
I'm also guessing that it has a bit to do with luck.
Quite a lot of luck, rather than "a bit". smile As in Real Life, triplets are rare in VV.
Click to reveal..
Apart from getting Level 3 Medicine,
there's nothing else you can do but hope.

grin And even if you do purchase
Click to reveal..
Level 3 Medicine
, you mostly get twins according to my past experience, so I guess that contributes even more to the 'luck' element!

#225364 - 10/19/10 08:52 AM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: Midii]
thena Offline

Hey thanks for replying everyone. I'm still trying to make triplets with no luck. The best I got was twins.
Is there a 'best' age that is most likely to produce triplets? Do younger villagers have a better chance than the older ones? Please keep me informed!
I was also wondering how you make the spoiler tags.

#225367 - 10/19/10 10:12 AM Re: [SPOILERS] NEWS in your village! [Re: thena]
Midii Offline
Adviser

Quote:
Hey thanks for replying everyone. I'm still trying to make triplets with no luck. The best I got was twins.
Is there a 'best' age that is most likely to produce triplets? Do younger villagers have a better chance than the older ones? Please keep me informed!
I was also wondering how you make the spoiler tags.

hi thena, this is how you make a spoiler tag:
switch to the full reply screen, and click the button (a capital S with a slash through it). Put your spoiler in between the two brackets.
A faster way to make spoiler tags is to type in your spoiler message, then put this in front: []spoiler (put the word 'spoiler' into the brackets, I didn't put it in because it will create a spoiler tag) and put this after your message: []/spoiler (again, put /spoiler into the brackets).
So if you do it correctly,
Click to reveal..
you should be able to make plenty of tags like this!

To make a spoiler inside a spoiler, put this in: []spoiler []spoiler, []/spoiler, []/spoiler (put into brackets).
Click to reveal..
Have fun making
Click to reveal..
plenty of spoilers inside spoilers, and if you want to make another spoiler tag, just add another []spoiler []/spoiler! PM me if you have any more questions.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter