Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#224205 - 08/10/10 04:52 PM I dont think I'd want to be a villager because...
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
If I was a villager, I'd have a heartattack if a giant hand came and placed me somewhere! I mean... it'd be like doomsday!!! Hehehe! Just kidding here, but what would YOU do? confused

#224211 - 08/10/10 06:22 PM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: Nora Willow]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
I Would have took a double take and If I was the one getting picked up I would do what the kids do and say " Whee!" While praying that nothing bad happens to me! smile I also wouldn't want to be a villager because on Isola There is no chocolate and Lady Gaga. frown

Avvi by AR

#224228 - 08/11/10 12:38 AM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: chocolatechip]
Luke Gates Offline
Consigliere

I wouldn't like getting picked up by a giant hand in the sky and then being dropped on something that needs to be worked on

#224237 - 08/11/10 03:53 PM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: chocolatechip]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I think I would find it difficult but not impossible to exist without chocolate, but I could quite happily get on without Lady Gaga; I've lived sixty-odd years without her already. wink Not that I dislike her, you understand, just that I have no strong feelings about her. whistle

If I were one of the kids being picked up, I'd probably react the way they do in VV: by saying "Whee!" and enjoying the ride. As an adult I'd probably be a little more worried, but would feel that the Guiding Hand only has the tribe's best interests at heart, so nothing bad is likely to happen. The villagers do seem to have short memories, though. They sound as surprised after being picked up for the umpteenth time as they do the first time.

#224246 - 08/12/10 03:59 PM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: arnie]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
Hehe! Good answers! I hope in VV5 they have new surprised dialouges... their funny, I laugh at them every time! As for me, I would not be able to live there because I'd miss Harry Potter 7 grin

#224249 - 08/12/10 04:05 PM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: arnie]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
Originally Posted By: arnie
I think I would find it difficult but not impossible to exist without chocolate, but I could quite happily get on without Lady Gaga; I've lived sixty-odd years without her already. wink Not that I dislike her, you understand, just that I have no strong feelings about her. whistle

I could survive without her, but I'd probably be kicked of the island for humming Lady Gaga's songs nonstop ( Which are all stuck in my head! Oh dear... eek ). But without chocolate or any other type of candy, I might just wither away. frown Besides, I wouldn't like being picked up by a floating hand with no arm and dropped into the ocean. That would not be good. Besides, I don't build huts from scratch with wood, stone, and straw and expect it to never collapse at any minute. whistle

Avvi by AR

#224406 - 08/21/10 06:28 PM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: chocolatechip]
DinaCool Offline

I'd be too scared to be picked up by the giant hand.I couldnt live without music,special food and juice i like,and well,fresh water,i surely wouldnt drink the water picked up directly from the river. sick

#234838 - 06/04/13 07:50 PM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: DinaCool]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Wild West
[color:# sick 33CC00][/color]I WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WANT TO LIVE ON ISOLA!!!!! Why because 1. I wouldn't want to get picked up by a creepy hand in the sky and dropped on a research table cuz I certainly don't belong there. 2. HOW IS A FEW HUTS SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT 100+ PEOPLE?!?!?! 3.The breeding, I don't think i need to say more. sick

#235356 - 06/23/13 10:54 AM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: VV3 girl123]
WPBN Offline

Actually chocolate comes from a plant, and maybe that plant is on Isola. So you could make chocolate stew and then eat it because it's just delicious. laugh

#235368 - 06/24/13 05:34 PM Re: I dont think I'd want to be a villager because... [Re: DinaCool]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Wild West
Originally Posted By: DinaCool
,i surely wouldn't drink the water picked up directly from the river. sick

well, in VV3 you get to drink it from the waterfall! laugh Where everyone washes or does laundry. laugh

Originally Posted By: WPBN
Actually chocolate comes from a plant, and maybe that plant is on Isola. So you could make chocolate stew and then eat it because it's just delicious. laugh
...And then throw it all up!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter