Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 207 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#223524 - 07/21/10 05:09 AM Congrats!
jeresandy Offline
Trainee

Loc: New River, AZ
Hey I found this game early on. So far it is a very casual game. Can't play it for real long, but that is OK with the rest of the games on FB. Nice to have something can "pop" into to pass the time. The quests so far are not hard. So I say you get an A+ for a facebook game standard.

Sandy

#223563 - 07/22/10 11:01 AM Re: Congrats! [Re: jeresandy]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Hey, I've somehow missed this, although I "like" the VV FB page so I should have seen an announcement. I'm at work where the company firewall stops us accessing FB so I can't check it out now but I will when I get home.

Only downside is that I spend far too much time on FB already playing a couple of other games (Café World and FishVille if anyone's interested) - now I expect I'll find myself spending even more time there!

#223583 - 07/23/10 12:29 AM Re: Congrats! [Re: arnie]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Thanks for the VV in Facebook. I'm never going to be able to get off that site. In the last couple of months, I started using FB to keep in touch with family and now its ruling my life.

Alan, I didn't get a notice either; I found out through Gamezebo. I started last night and am still trying to learn it. You can visit neighbor's isles but I haven't found out why. I'm not able to do anything on a neighbor's isle.

Oh, you can gift like in other FB games. Alan, if you want another neighbor, send me a friend request Margi Megill.

Hehe, at least we can can get a new VV fix through FB while we wait for VV5.

#223605 - 07/23/10 04:54 PM Re: Congrats! [Re: QuickStorm]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Thanks, Margi.

I took a look last night but couldn't see anything on the VV page on FB. I'll take another look tonight. I may well take you up on that offer of being neighbours!

#223615 - 07/23/10 09:47 PM Re: Congrats! [Re: arnie]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Alan:

I can't view VV on FB here at work, I need to talk them into updating my flash. I need to think of an excuse for them to do so; usually they'll ask what is it that you are trying view. I sure as heck can't tell them VV.

And, Alan, I would love to have you as a neighbor or neighbour.

#223618 - 07/23/10 10:44 PM Re: Congrats! [Re: QuickStorm]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Margi, I've sent you a friend request on FB.

Our version of Flash at work is up-to-date enough, but the site is blocked by the firewall as it's a social networking site. So is Twitter, Myspace, Flickr, etc. I know they won't want us playing games in work time. wink

Later: That was quick! Thanks!

Edited by arnie (07/23/10 10:46 PM)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter