Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 207 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#221413 - 04/20/10 07:28 AM Re: Questions about Puzzle #16 (contains spoilers) [Re: Gamemastr1]
Mel21 Offline

I have completed all the other puzzles, but for some reason no hummingbirds have showed up at all. I have never seen them at all. What am I doing wrong?? Can anyone help me?
Thanks

#221414 - 04/20/10 08:37 AM Re: Questions about Puzzle #16 (contains spoilers) [Re: Mel21]
Dandep Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Mel 21, all I had to have completed to get the hummingbird to come was purifiy the tree, cut off the dead limb, make sure the stream is flowing by the tree, and have a lei repaired. Then the hummingbird came. By the way, when the hummingbird comes, you have to follow it quickly, stay with it while it fertilizes the flower, and put your villagers on the flower. Each flower has a certain spot you have to put your villager on, or they will walk away. But you will know immediately if you have found that spot because they will automatically stoop to pick a flower. After you have all the leis repaired, the hummingbird comes to visit often. Then the villagers take it to the research table for tech points - 250 each. I have been able to pick as many as 39 flowers, but usually I get an average of 25-30 (it helps to have lots of children so I have one child waiting, holding it above the child that is picking the flower, then drop the other child as soon as the first child is away. As soon as I drop the child on the flower I pick up another child and hold it above the previous one. I repeat this process until the flower is no longer in bloom. Sometimes I use adults, but children run faster and are available to use again quicker than the adults.). Sorry this is so long. I hope this helps you.

#222201 - 05/31/10 03:05 AM Making the Lei for the Tree HELP:/
BaileyLove15 Offline

So I have tried just about everything to make the lei to help the tree for the humming birds, but nothing is working!
Do I need level 3 in Dendorology?
I did the meditating with my most skilled person but nothing happened. He refused to do anything...
And I also dragged him to the boxes of stuff thats for the lei,s but he still refused...what do I do?!?!

#222203 - 05/31/10 03:14 AM Re: Making the Lei for the Tree HELP:/ [Re: BaileyLove15]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Have you solved Puzzle 8 yet?

#222205 - 05/31/10 03:20 AM Re: Making the Lei for the Tree HELP:/ [Re: MissKathy]
BaileyLove15 Offline

yes I have..

#222207 - 05/31/10 03:46 AM Re: Making the Lei for the Tree HELP:/ [Re: BaileyLove15]
Lead Tester

Do you have any cloth?
Click to reveal..
You need 3 bolts of cloth made and available before you can repair the ropes in the baskets.

#222208 - 05/31/10 03:56 AM Re: Making the Lei for the Tree HELP:/ [Re: MissKathy]
BaileyLove15 Offline

according to my clothing hut, I have 6 bolts.

#222209 - 05/31/10 05:22 AM Re: Making the Lei for the Tree HELP:/ [Re: BaileyLove15]
Lead Tester

You need to
Click to reveal..
bring the tree to health at least 3 levels better than the tree's starting condition. See where the "hand" is in the picture below? That is at least where your tree's health must be before you can make a lei. You also need to be seeing hummingbirds.
Hope this helps. smile

Attachments
treeOfLife.jpg

Description: Tree of Life

#224517 - 08/26/10 08:54 PM Re: Making the Lei for the Tree HELP:/ [Re: MissKathy]
isabell Offline

Loc: italy
Hello ... I'm using Google translator ... therefore not guarantee the correctness of the sentence ....

I stopped on qs puzzle ... and do not understand anything ... I tried to translate what you wrote but I do not understand ched points: a rope which I repaired ... and what I bring her flowers.

I did all the puzzles in all technical and / or 3 .... help ..

thank you very much

#224550 - 08/28/10 07:21 PM Re: Making the Lei for the Tree HELP:/ [Re: isabell]
Lead Tester

Hello isabell. smile What language do you speak? I understand that you have Level 3 in all Technologies, repaired the rope and you want to make a lei. Is that correct? Is the rope that you repaired the same rope
Click to reveal..
in the baskets in the laboratory? The rope in the laboratory is used to make the lei.

Let me know and then I can help you further. smile

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter