Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 207 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#221709 - 05/04/10 06:23 AM Re: Funny Actions [Re: cindyls]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Originally Posted By: cindyls
I only just started this a few days ago, so I am sure this has happened to someone else, but I laughed a lot over it ;-) I made a soapy stew so I could get some folks to burp bubbles (I think that is one of the trophy categories), so I put three soap plants in and added food from the bin. The action said, 'throwing up soapy stew' and if that wasn't funny enough, there was a green cloud as they bent over and retched and the sound effect had me laughing! Oh dear...
I have to say that I really like this one better than Secret City. One thing I like a lot is the trophy acquisition which reminds me of Virtual Families. It's a way to keep it from getting boring once you solve the puzzles. I can see keeping this one open for a long time whereas with Secret City I would get bored once I solved the puzzles.
Plus there seem to be so many more activities, especially regarding food. The school is fun and my peeps seem to learn and do things faster than in the other game ;-)

I just bought the game last night and am trying to figure out puzzle 4. The same thing just happened to me and I found it so funny that I came on to post and found yours! smile

#221714 - 05/04/10 08:28 PM Re: Funny Actions [Re: Simsane]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Siimsane, you may find some tips on the first page, stickied topics, of this forum at Questions about Puzzle #4 (contains spoilers) (click on it) grin

#221720 - 05/05/10 02:33 AM Re: Funny Actions [Re: laurence]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Hi again, Laurence (simsane's waving to you)! I just wanted to see if I could figure it out for myself before reading the spoilers and guess what? I did! smile Most of the things make me end up coming here for help, but I actually figured that one out without having to get help -- so proud of myself. smile But it's nice of you to help, so thank you.

#221732 - 05/05/10 02:59 PM Re: Funny Actions [Re: Simsane]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
You're welcome! smile (laurence's waving back to you)! laugh

#221745 - 05/06/10 12:27 PM Re: Funny Actions [Re: spinnything]
gambitgarrison Offline

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: spinnything
I thought it might be fun to have a thread about things that are odd, cute, or funny in the game.

One of my kids must have been constipated. He sat for a VERY long time under the tree with a "nature is calling" status. Every once in a while he would stand up and then sit back down as if to reposition himself. Finally, he got up and danced! LOL!

lol - too funny
Originally Posted By: cindyls
I only just started this a few days ago, so I am sure this has happened to someone else, but I laughed a lot over it ;-) I made a soapy stew so I could get some folks to burp bubbles (I think that is one of the trophy categories), so I put three soap plants in and added food from the bin. The action said, 'throwing up soapy stew' and if that wasn't funny enough, there was a green cloud as they bent over and retched and the sound effect had me laughing! Oh dear...
I have to say that I really like this one better than Secret City. One thing I like a lot is the trophy acquisition which reminds me of Virtual Families. It's a way to keep it from getting boring once you solve the puzzles. I can see keeping this one open for a long time whereas with Secret City I would get bored once I solved the puzzles.
Plus there seem to be so many more activities, especially regarding food. The school is fun and my peeps seem to learn and do things faster than in the other game ;-)

Agreed - that was totally unexpected and hilarious. I came to the forums specifically to praise Last Day of Work for that absolutely comical addition to the game. It literally makes me laugh out loud to see the poor villagers belching and yakking all over the place. Major giggles.

Edited by Xay (05/06/10 08:41 PM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

#221749 - 05/06/10 01:18 PM Re: Funny Actions [Re: gambitgarrison]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
I thought this was a very funny action. Joris and Pam, siblings, had just finished building the last hut on the island and took a vacation at the beach ... grin

Attachments
Watching the clouds.jpg

#221993 - 05/17/10 07:18 PM Re: Funny Actions [Re: mindilj]
xman Offline
Adviser

Loc: London, England
I just did a nursery call... And two nursing women came who are both masters in building and Farming and Adepts in Researching...

#221999 - 05/18/10 12:53 PM Re: Funny Actions [Re: xman]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
They where dragged there by their children. Never too young to learn laugh

#223084 - 07/03/10 04:34 AM Re: Funny Actions [Re: Mbee]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
Aww.. This is just plain cute.

I have a child in my village,named Annabel, Whom is an apprentice scientist. While checking my peeps in the lab I found her trying to research like the other scientists. I laughed. Still, She was watching people work. I wonder if she thought they were doing it wrong and bossing them around. Annabel, Your not 14 yet!

Attachments
Screen shot 2010-07-02 at 9.32.43 PM.png

Avvi by AR

#228971 - 02/22/11 07:36 AM Re: Funny Happenings... [Re: spinnything]
ecolter Offline

Dislikes: Children

And he looks like such a grumpy little guy, too!

Too funny!

Attachments
dislikes.jpg

Edited by ecolter (02/22/11 07:37 AM)

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter