Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 99 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#219285 - 03/05/10 07:36 AM Re: Funny Actions [Re: mindilj]
FiveCatHome Offline

I have a little girl that loves to play jokes on the adults, she puts frogs in the little pool attached to the love shack, has anyone seen this? She did this all the time until she turned 14. This is my first post, I tried adding a picture, hope it worked smile

Attachments
frogsinthehottub.jpg

Description: frogs in the hot tub

#219295 - 03/05/10 10:08 AM Re: Funny Happenings... [Re: maitoi04]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Originally Posted By: maitoi04
I have a female who, as soon as she turned 14, I started at farmer. As soon as she had the basket of berries I left her as I had a few other things going on at the time. I kept checking on her every once in a while and she was doing what she was supposed to be doing so I left her alone. When she was 18 I went back to her figuring she might like a change in occupations and she is still only a trainee farmer. I couldn't imigane what was wrong with her so I decided to watch her to see what the problem was. Every time she got to the food hut to drop off her food, instead of going off to work, she was shown as eating and I would see the message "you're villager feels better after eating". The really wierd thing is her name is "HUNGA". I have since switched her to research and she is now 21, and at the upper end of adept.

I'm so glad I saw this post! I had a girl with the same name. I put her on building first, then science. I kept a close eye on her when I began to train her to be a farmer, and sure enough, I found her eating about once to every 2 times delivering! shocked Once she became "adept" though, she "grew out" of that behavior...thank goodness!

My funny happening happened with myself! blush
You know how it says "retrieving" the fish? Well I keep reading it either "reVIVing" the fish or "relIEVing" blush Keeps me smiling thinking of a farmer doing mouth to mouth to keep the fish alive! smile

#219437 - 03/06/10 01:28 PM Re: Funny Happenings... [Re: ajuma]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
lol! I have found something hilarous recently.Whenever I send the kids off on a race or jumping competition all the people 18 and younger go. It's soo funny to see 17-year-olds racing or jumping up and down.

#219467 - 03/06/10 07:09 PM Re: Funny Happenings... [Re: horsecrazy123]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
I keep Dragging a villager over to retrive the fish. I go to another villager and check back on the other one. The funny thing is that it looks like she fell off the netting and into the ocean. at that moment She finally shakes her head "no". Guess She's a bit clumsy on the netting! laugh

Avvi by AR

#219966 - 03/12/10 10:46 PM Re: Funny Happenings... [Re: chocolatechip]
Dinky Offline

I'm anxious to see if anyone else has noticed this. I have one particular guy, Kauli (i think thats right), who is just grouchy. One time I looked at him, and his activity was "complaining".... the next time I saw him, he was "arguing". I had never noticed these negative actions before. I think it's funny!

#219985 - 03/13/10 01:57 AM Re: Funny Happenings... [Re: Dinky]
Dinky Offline

Ok, just after posting, I went back to play. A female villagers activity was stated to be "exercising"..... When I looked at her, she was carrying one of those rocks up and down the stairs!! I was LOL!

#220684 - 03/26/10 02:49 AM Re: Funny Happenings... [Re: Dinky]
Rychus Offline

Loc: PA USA
Some of my villagers like to lay on the beach and look at the clouds. I also spotted one or two up on the cliff near mediation point to lay down and look at the clouds.
And hey ... what is in the berries that is sooo attractive? I can barely keep my scholars away.
I name at least one villager that looks like Arthur ... Arthur.

#220686 - 03/26/10 03:06 AM Re: Funny Happenings... [Re: Rychus]
loisk Offline

Had a female villager lying on the beach when one of the male villagers walked over and sat on her.
He then got up and moved to a different part of the beach and she got up, walked over and sat on his lap.

#220752 - 03/28/10 03:13 AM Re: Funny Actions [Re: FiveCatHome]
Charity322 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: FiveCatHome
I have a little girl that loves to play jokes on the adults, she puts frogs in the little pool attached to the love shack, has anyone seen this? She did this all the time until she turned 14. This is my first post, I tried adding a picture, hope it worked smile

I just got a boy who's doing this. It's hilarious!

#221289 - 04/15/10 03:41 PM Re: Funny Actions [Re: mindilj]
spinnything Offline
Adviser

I had my tribe just looking for collectables and trying to get trophies, since all puzzles were complete. I decided to stop playing for a while and I thought my game was paused. I hadn't even opened it in over a month.

Yesterday I decided to go have a look, and found it had not been paused and was running on 'normal' speed all of that time. I was surprised to find that only 4 villagers had died, and they from old age. There was 46 food no fire, and the stream was 100% blocked.

I guess the tribe had been busy growing, lol. There were 38 6 year olds! The population was 95! I set all to farming or building, and now this morning the stream is flowing clear, and they have nearly 8,000 food!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter