Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 39 of 41 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 >
Topic Options
#232724 - 03/27/13 11:20 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Meriah]
JesseGirl Offline

Loc: Somwhere between Awesome and B...
Peanut has left for college and Lola and Click had another baby and named her Dakota.
When Dakota turned 3 we got a soft knock on the door and we adopted Electra who unfortunately likes dirt and hates makeup.
Click has been promoted to Level 4 as a History Tutor and same with Lola except she is a nut processor.
Lola has also turned into a workaholic and will only eat if she has finishes a full work cycle!
Dakota is a Runner! Without the use of an encyclopedia! So she has to always do the chores.
That's all for now I guess!

#232726 - 03/27/13 01:30 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Meriah]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Portugal
Originally Posted By: Meriah
I've had people dislike running once or twice and they moved SO slow.

Tell me about it! The first time I got one in VF, at first I thought the boy was sick or something...he moved like he was in pain, and I think he was even slower than most of my elderly peeps. It wasn't until my brother mentioned "he must dislike running" that I realized what was going on and used the desensitization kit on him.

Diakinesis is now on level 4 of her career, Cisplatin is still on level 7 but the progress bar is already half full, so he'll get me another trophy soon. smile
Since I last posted, they've had a set of twin girls (who look just like their older sister Blastocyst). I renamed them Lysine and Polymerase. They were born with "wind" as their like, so no encyclopedia for them, I guess.
Peptide is now 11, Blastocyst is 7 and the twins are 4. Still not sure if I'll make the parents try for another baby in the future.

#232737 - 03/28/13 04:47 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Jo13]
JesseGirl Offline

A talent scout came and asked for Dakota, but I quickly chased her away!
I think their gonna die since they are old and their health is very, very low! :-(

#232739 - 03/28/13 05:43 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: JesseGirl]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi JesseGirl, Your little people's health may be low because they have an infection. A Dr. Consult with the stethoscope will tell you if they need treatment and what kind of medicine will cure them.

#232749 - 03/29/13 11:40 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
JesseGirl Offline

Thank you Miss Kathy. It turns out that they had a grave illness and I was able to cure the husband but the wife died before I could cure her. Sad isn't it!

Click has died and I gave the house to Dakota and she gas married Leo and they had a baby,Pieror. He is still nursing.
Leo is a fairy tale writer and always works but it always ends up with a puff of smoke.
Does that sound like Writers Block to you? confused

#232756 - 03/29/13 09:45 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Cisplatin and Diakinesis did end up having a fifth child, a boy I renamed Trophoblast. Like most of his older siblings, he already had likes so I didn't use the encyclopedia with him either. Cisplatin reached the top of his career, becoming the first peep in that family to master a kitchen career, getting me trophy #84.
Peptide and Blastocyst have both left for college at this point. Diakinesis is 56 (and only on level 5 of her career, though close to a promotion now), Cisplatin is 54, Lysine and Polymerase are 16 and Trophoblast is 12. I'm planning on having Blastocyst inherit the house after Cisplatin and Diakinesis eventually die.

#232757 - 03/30/13 10:35 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Jo13]
JesseGirl Offline

Dakota and Leo have had another baby Franco!!

Have you ever got an email saying that a neighbour has found a rare coin in your Garden?

#232758 - 03/30/13 02:10 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: JesseGirl]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: JesseGirl
Dakota and Leo have had another baby Franco!!

Have you ever got an email saying that a neighbour has found a rare coin in your Garden?

That e-mail is an event that pops up sometimes, not that common, but not extremely rare either. It can come in very handy, though, because the neighbour points out a rare collectible - not necessarily a coin - and you can get lucky and get one you didn't have before. smile

Played my virtual family again. Diakinesis is now 59, Cisplatin is 57, and Trophoblast is 16. The twins are now at college. Diakinesis finally got promoted to level 6 of her career, and she had been getting sick all the time, so I thought a doctor consultation couldn't hurt. Turns out she did have a serious infection (I've had some peeps be sick quite often and turn out to be infection-free before). I gave her vancomycin to treat her, earning trophy #85.

#234458 - 05/25/13 03:24 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
Omochao Offline
Adviser

Loc: Nowhere
My Family:
First Generation:
Pixie: Mom, rainbow hair (which I love), she likes pinball and carbs, and is a 27 year old who works as a Jewelry Maker.She also has bright green eyes
Crishi: Dad, red curly hair with black in it, likes roses and works as a English Tutor. He is 25 and has brown eyes.
Annie (I got lucky! I didn't change her name! smile ): Daughter (Biological!)of Pixie and Crishi, black hair with a red headband, dislikes robots, and has green eyes! (Like her mommy!) She is still a baby.
P.S: I want to make my family members have a last name. Maybe Strayson? (Random crazy ) Pixie Strayson, Crishi Strayson, Annie Strayson......has a nice ring to it, don't you think? smile

Originally Posted By: JesseGirl

Leo is a fairy tale writer and always works but it always ends up with a puff of smoke.
Does that sound like Writers Block to you? confused

Heh, that's funny! laugh Hopefully Leo gets over it!
Guiding Hand: THINK, LEO, THINK!!! mad
Leo: cry cry cry IM TRYING! cry cry cry

#234591 - 05/28/13 11:20 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Omochao]
Thandi Offline
Expert

Loc: Gallifrey
VF1:
I am in my third generation. Artello (37) was the youngest of two. He is my first to marry in his 30's, no woman was good enough for my Artello wink He married a woman whose name I forget and feel bad because I like her. He is a fiction writer and she is a rocket scientist- kind of why I liked her! They struggled for years to have kids; they kept trying and just failed. No perfumes came up so I used a baby boost for the first time and it still failed. They finally have a baby, mom is 35 and currently nursing. Seeing as they are my first couple not to have kids in their twenties, they'll probably just have the one (at the most one more if they don't struggle to). I don't want my families to ever be in a situation where the parents are dead and the kid is taking care of itself.

VF2: I am in my second generation. Saphella (35) is the mom, her husband is Uolla (34). Although I must say there is a glitch that I cannot fix from an android- Saphella's name recently changed to match her husband's so I can't always tell who to praise for the promotion frown Anyway, they have triplet boys that have ONLY just started being decent human beings. The boys just turned 11, and every year before that was hell for their parents; one would be jumping on the bed, while another is digging in the trash and a third is banging dishes. No amount of the red glove made them learn, not even praising the good behaviours that were few and far in between. I changed two of the outfits when they turned two so I could tell them apart. Master wears orange, Bin green and Droid black

Update.
VF1:
Artello and Soonella did manage to get a second child before she turned 40- a little boy named Nero. So at least the first child, Taffy, is not lonely. She's now 10 and recovering from an infection. Her status is very weak but she runs so fast! I like her a lot. Both kids have light brown hair like their mother. Dad like all the generations before him has black hair.

VF2:
My triplets are in college much to the mother's delight. I don't know if she liked them much. She was always " being disrupted" when one was near her and always napped when she wasn't working. Now she's exercising, putting on makeup, and playing the guitar. Bad mom frown
They all grew to be studious and very helpful around the house. It's so empty without them.

Page 39 of 41 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter