Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 99 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#217426 - 02/23/10 05:38 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
*Vanna Offline
Consigliere

Loc: TEXAS
Thank you so much LDW, I absolutly LOVE this game, it is very well worth the wait, I love everything about it (So far)
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

#217443 - 02/23/10 06:58 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: *Vanna]
Luke Gates Offline
Consigliere

I love the game, thanks fir working do hard on it.

#217460 - 02/23/10 07:49 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
brikalhal Offline

Loc: Colorado
Thank you, thank you, thank you for an exquisit game. The graphics and layout of the eastern shore of Isola are incredible. You guys did an amazing job and I sure hope that you will continue with this story. Thank you for given me hours of playing pleasure.

#217466 - 02/23/10 07:56 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: brikalhal]
slh Offline
Adviser

Enjoying it all so far. LOVE the new wide-screen look, and the way you can flip back and forth between villagers right on the main screen without having to go into detail. Also love that if there's no-one selected and you click it, it automatically goes to the youngest! No more going to detail screen and starting with a "middle" tribe member and working your way back to the kids.

As always, the music is beautiful and relaxing - one track in particular was quite mournful, and I thought very fitting for an island that's dying.

Have completed 3 puzzles, working on the 4th. Puzzle #4 was both hilarious and gross when I used the wrong water! Will have to show hubby that one... (I don't THINK that's a spoiler there)

#217469 - 02/23/10 08:10 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: slh]
meggieprice Offline
Trainee

Loc: Northern California
I am too attached to my VV3 village right now to download 4 having come late to these wonderful games but am posting a thank you anyway. I started playing games seriously this past year while laid up after an injury and these games are so very special- so beautifully exquisitely programmed that I am ruined for others like them out there. I love them so much- thank you thank you thank you. The differences sound fabulous- I especially hoorayed when I saw the abiolity to see what a villager is doing while in Detail. That is fabulous.

#217472 - 02/23/10 08:27 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
MusicInsomniac Offline

Hey LDW staff,

Just wanted to say after playing the last 3 VV games that The Tree of Life takes the cake. Incredible graphics, smooth gameplay, and the puzzles harder than ever. Pure genius how the collection items have actually become essential for bonuses. Gonna (try to) stay away from the spoiler threads this time so we'll see how it goes. Again congratulations on a terrific game and by far the smoothest release day I have ever seen.

#217474 - 02/23/10 08:45 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: MusicInsomniac]
JessieBug Offline

Loc: Alabama, USA
LDW Staff,

Thanks soooo much for making these games. I'm due to deliver my son sometime in the next five weeks, so I'm at home full time until after he gets here. Both my husband and I loved the first three games, But this one takes the cake! OMG! My husband is out of town working in Nashville TN, but I have already called him a thousand times just to tell him how great it is! Amazing Work!

A Million Thanks for keeping the pregnant woman entertained,
Jessica!

Busy being a mom-to-be

#217479 - 02/23/10 09:59 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: JessieBug]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Loc: Kingston Upon Hull
I would like to offer my thank you's to all concerned. Patience was indeed a virtue! I see many, many happy months if not years playing this new version and considering I still play all of the other three VV's I think I can say 'years' will be THE word!

Thank you so much! - Just like a new born baby -It's perfect. smile

#217488 - 02/23/10 11:40 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Indigo Jo]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Such an amazing game! Lots of the old stuff that we all know and love and lots of new things to keep us guessing. I REALLY love the trophy screen. I had no problems with the download or the "extras". So nice that LDW is giving a little back to their loyal fans by giving us these extras! Thanks so much!

I've promised myself that I WON'T look at the spoilers until I've tried every single thing and am about to pull my hair out! eek

So, LDW staff (and particularly Arthur and Carla). Congratulations on 3 beautiful babies in one year! (VF, VV4 and Francesco!)

#217497 - 02/23/10 12:49 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
Daantje Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
I played the demo version and i am hooked so i just bought the game, so if you are looking for me i am taking care of my villagers laugh

Thank you thank you LDW for another great game

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter