Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 83 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#220506 - 03/22/10 10:10 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Dinky]
leseras Offline

I also would like to thank LDW for their major awesomeness and making vv4 and many other games. I really enjoyed every single one of them. I also would like to thank Xay(or Heather) for helping me with the "extras"

#220717 - 03/27/10 01:30 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Mbee]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Quote:

Sounds as though you didn't download the Official Guide.

It didn't help!

Originally Posted By: Mbee
Quote:
The only mystery is how long as I going continue playing before fully giving up.

Please don't give up!! VV4 is the best game from the series

I would strongly disagree. While I'd gottan all but two puszzles solved, the story line has not come together and I have no clearly idea of how this island came about, The story behind the Golden child, why the children were left behind, etc. A better ending would have been a reconnecting of the whole island and seeing it healed whole, the story line resolved and then moving on to the next adventure. Plus the main problems I had with the other three games remain. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but even if I'd seen a father carrying a child, a mother hugging her little one or a drum being played, I might be more incline to continue with the game. Right now, the game is really just taking up Compture space.

Edited by Xay (03/27/10 01:33 AM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

#220718 - 03/27/10 01:33 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: MochaJew]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
MOCHA!!! Long time since we've seen you online! Hi! laugh

Onto what I was going to say. Just so you know, there is going to be a 5th game, so of course this one wouldn't wrap everything up. smile

#220720 - 03/27/10 02:12 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Emerald Cat]
Rychus Offline

Loc: PA USA
I have no words to describe how awesome V V 4 is ... the longer I play the more intrigued and surprized I become. I have all the games (V V 2 was my old fav)but this one is tops now. Thank You LDW Team for your brillance and imagination. If I may make one very minor suggestion ... better clothing options for the guys.

#220736 - 03/27/10 07:21 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Krystal]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Krystal
MOCHA!!! Long time since we've seen you online! Hi! laugh

Onto what I was going to say. Just so you know, there is going to be a 5th game, so of course this one wouldn't wrap everything up. smile

Hey bud smile No, I didn't know there was going to be a 5th game. That would expalin why there was no wrap. And I also hope that with the new game, we shall see mums carrying their wee ones in slings so they can work. that island people enjoy music; dancing, sining and the playing of drums and that the children will have toys. But, not to offend, from past experience, I'm not holding my breath.

#220759 - 03/28/10 02:39 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Update: Thanks from a little helps from my friends, I have been able to finish all but one puzzle. While I am beginning to find some enjoyment, to be honest, once the last puzzles is solved, I'll return to Sims 3 until VV5 comes out
Peace out.

#220786 - 03/29/10 06:07 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: MochaJew]
spooky Offline

I've been playing VV4 for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it!
Even though I've solved all the puzzles and most of the trophies I'm still very much into the game which hasn't happened before.
I'm having a hard time with the collections though. The flute collection was easy but the rest are still unfinished. I still need two mural pieces but none have appeared in days.
At this point I'm just enjoying making babies and seeing what they look like. I'm trying to make a blond baby girl but that hasn't happened yet.
Anyway I love this game and hope there will be many more versions in the future.

#220798 - 03/29/10 07:15 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Update: Ok, I pushed through and finished all 16 puzzles. And I love the ending; what a cliff hanger! And everyone who knows me here knows how much I love a cliff hanger! I just started a new game, with a better understanding of how it works. And looking forward to VV5.
I even have an idea for a story (like that's some surprise)

#221066 - 04/09/10 01:07 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
Skorpyan7 Offline

Loc: GA
Thank you, thank you, a thousand thank you's. Now back to the game .

#221201 - 04/13/10 04:31 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Skorpyan7]
Finny Offline

I'm having the same problem with the collections. I've solved all 16 puzzles but I didn't see a mausoleum piece for a few days. I finally saw ONE today and it was one I already had. I'm at 8 out of 12 for those, 10 out of 12 for alchemy, 3 out of 12 for fish scales and 11 out of 12 for flutes. I keep getting common alchemy and wind flutes. I didn't see a fish scale for the first few days I started playing. I leave the game open for at least an hour at a time so I am actively looking for them.

Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter