Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#219525 - 03/07/10 10:21 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
Virtual Villagers series will be a hit, and the fourth installment will make Virtual Villagers the best village sim ever! I try to compares other games that look alike VV like Escape2Paradise or My Tribe but, Virtual Villagers is the best! BRAVO, LDW, thanks for work so hard on this games. All LDW games I loved, and all VV Series are the best sim game.

About Virtual Villagers 4, it is super-duper-hyper amazing! I am speechless to say, because it was so fantastic. The graphic was cool! The beach is like paradise with the life-giving flowing streams, realistic and fantastic! All of Virtual Villagers series is the best appropriate E or Everyone rated simulation games. The removable hut for another construction sites is genius idea ever!!!!! The blackberries, i think i suggested blackberries!

VV series, and also other LDW game is the best sim game ever! I love love love love it!

#219545 - 03/07/10 04:28 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: invalidthirteen]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
I love the game, though VV2 is still my favorite. I hope the next game has totems for esteemed elders, and a family tree.

#219710 - 03/08/10 09:55 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: horsecrazy123]
AReyeP Offline

Interesting ... there are little things everyone likes from every installment of the game ... the totems in VV2 for example, the tribal chief in VV3 ... no doubt LDW would take into account all these things when making a new game and of course would like to add something new.

But I agree with horsecrazy, a family tree would be fantastic. It'd be nice to be able to track parentage after 18. I suppose there would be a little of an issue with inbreeding given the small starting population ... is it feasible for couples to marry and stay loyal to each other?

#219728 - 03/09/10 02:46 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Emerald Cat]
TxJool Offline

Loc: Texas
I love VV more than any game ever - and I play a LOT of computer games! In fact, I've been addicted to the Facebook apps for a couple months now - and Virtual Villagers 4 has made me forget all about those - I'm back to VV and just loving it. I cannot tell you (the designers, the developers) how pleased and excited I am with every single Villagers game. This is just awesome. I can tell I will be up most the night playing this game - just started it a couple hours ago.

Hmmm. still looking for dried grass to start that fire - LOL!!!!

I LOVE you all for these great games!

TJ

#219756 - 03/09/10 08:00 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
Twelvies Offline
Trainee

Loc: USA
I just finished. Personal record time; 71 game hours, mostly on Fast, and only 1 runner. Yay. Thanks LDW! VV4 was really good. I'm going to play it again, with more challenging settings, like all people who dislike running....
Anyway, I really liked the wind pipes, and the movable huts! It really makes the village seem more personalized with your own hut placement. smile Thanks again!

#219936 - 03/12/10 03:05 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Twelvies]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thanks for bringing us a game that combines awesome with awesome! I love The feature when you pick your tribe members! * go's of to look for more runners...*

Avvi by AR

#220171 - 03/15/10 07:17 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: chocolatechip]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
As much as I would love to say I love the game, I cannot. While I do enjoy VV4, it is the most frustating. The clues and puzzles make no sense and by now I should have solved the mystery. The only mystery is how long as I going continue playing before fully giving up.

#220173 - 03/15/10 08:37 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: MochaJew]
cnm Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sunnyvale, CA
Originally Posted By: MochaJew
As much as I would love to say I love the game, I cannot. While I do enjoy VV4, it is the most frustating. The clues and puzzles make no sense and by now I should have solved the mystery. The only mystery is how long as I going continue playing before fully giving up.

Sounds as though you didn't download the Official Guide.

#220211 - 03/16/10 12:48 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: MochaJew]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
Quote:
The only mystery is how long as I going continue playing before fully giving up.

Please don't give up!! VV4 is the best game from the series, you can do it I'm sure laugh

#220503 - 03/22/10 06:13 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Emerald Cat]
Dinky Offline

I love ALL things VV.... but 4 is fab, extra fab. I have been playing boring/dull fb games, and have abandoned them all. I just LOVE these games and want to offer thanks, for all the hours of entertainment you provide. Love the graphics, the collectibles, the new hut placement, not to mention the music that I find soothing and calming. Your game is fun, but NOT stressful, entertaining but challenging.... an absolutely perfect blend. THANK YOU LDW!

Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter