Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 179 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#217395 - 02/23/10 04:49 AM Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions)
Emerald Cat Offline
Adviser

Loc: Maryland
First, I would like to thank LDW for putting so much time and effort into this fantastic new game! Secondly, I made this post so people could say their thanks to LDW. smile

Edited by Rockmower (02/23/10 04:58 AM)
Edit Reason: change title & make sticky

#217402 - 02/23/10 04:57 AM Re: Thank You LDW! [Re: Emerald Cat]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
The staff loves to hear thank you from all their devoted fans.
They also would like to know your first impressions of the game! laugh

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#217406 - 02/23/10 05:03 AM Re: Thank You LDW! [Re: Rockmower]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I already posted this in the video topic, and now I can't delete it to move it here. Oh well, I'll post here and then the moderators can feel free to delete my other one. smile

BRAVO LDW!!!
VV4 is awesome. I LOVE it. I don't have the money for it just yet (unexpected spending blush) but I'll have it sometime soon this week. grin You can count on my purchase!
I love the names, and the outfits (I got one of the contest winners!) and the new UI is excellent. smile
Oh yes, and the new hut placement feature is nice. As is the new design of the huts. Adorable!

#217408 - 02/23/10 05:08 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Emerald Cat]
SRB1629 Offline

Loc: Kentucky
I am LOVING this game. VV 4 is awesome. The map is beautiful. All those that worked on this game... YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for a wonderful game.

#217414 - 02/23/10 05:13 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: SRB1629]
Mourning Lily Offline

Loc: Washington State
You did a phenomenal job LDW! The graphics are so sharp and crystal clear. I love the all new collectables and I really enjoyed picking out my own tribe! Definately worth the wait.. Also, kudos to Xay - very efficient in getting my question/problem solved.

THANKS!

Mourning Lily

P.S. I also really like how you can see the the villagers eye color now too.

#217415 - 02/23/10 05:15 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: SRB1629]
AprilGayle Offline
Trainee

Loc: Tennessee
I am loving this game also - it deffinately combines all elements (even some of VF!) of previous games, and seems to be full of wonders - even at the begining of the game, which seems quite unusual for the past three. I am estatic to hear that this isn't the last VV game, and I can't wait to find out more about this one! I've already been obbsessing oover collectables for the past hour or so, and completed three(?) puzzles. I spent up to twenty minutes finding the 'perfect' tribe (all blondes!!) and I am just loving the game in general! Thank you guys for making it so amazing, and I bet I haven't even seen a fourth of it yet! laugh!

#217416 - 02/23/10 05:15 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: SRB1629]
brand1l3n Offline

This is the first time I've ever posted on ldw, but I have all of the games. I was hooked the first time I played VV1, and VV4 has held true to form.

This new one is so detailed! So many colors and places to explore! I don't know where to look or what to do first, lol. I'm loving that I can pick my starter tribe, just like VVFamiles. And this is the first time I've been able to play a game without any hints or tips being available, so I'm very much looking forward to the challenge.

Thank you for making an unbelieveably addicting series of games! Would it be awful to say that I'm hoping for/can't wait for VV5? lol laugh

#217422 - 02/23/10 05:29 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: brand1l3n]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Thanks for producing another great game. This is the best of the VV series; LDW, you never let us down.

P.S. This was well worth the wait.

#217424 - 02/23/10 05:34 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: QuickStorm]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
Thank you for giving us this game, thank you for teaching us that waiting is part of the fun~

Well worth the wait~

Well, I only played 5 minutes out of my trail, and the most notable things were, uh, there were a lot, like the hut placing

#217425 - 02/23/10 05:35 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: QuickStorm]
Raeperk Offline
Trainee

Looks like I'll be spending hours at a time( when I'm not working) on this game. Love the improvements. Thank you for your hardwork and dedication.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter