Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Pangaeus), 120 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186930 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#215779 - 01/29/10 02:34 PM What is your hope on the next chapter of VV?
angelbonzo Offline
Adviser

Loc: United Kingdom
i also like the idea of marriage for the villagers it would be nice if they had their own little families etc etc i wonder what a marriage ceromony on isola would be like?!

#215797 - 01/30/10 03:37 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: angelbonzo]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
Yeah! Me too, I always throw them in the bath in VV3, but I think it should be a bigger festive thing with flowers and celebrations laugh

#215841 - 01/31/10 06:38 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Mbee]
Jamie001 Offline
Adviser

More interaction between villages. Make it so they won't have babies if parenting isn't clicked. I hate it when I do that by mistake.

Make it so that if parenting isn't clicked, they villagers will bond. Maybe chat, joke, play a game, have a race, join FC....lol

This goes double for kids. Never understood why you couldn't get them to play games together.

#215843 - 01/31/10 09:05 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Jamie001]
Luke Gates Offline
Consigliere

I want the option to explore nearby areas , and maybe to build rafts to explore with.

#215864 - 02/01/10 03:22 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: angelbonzo]
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
Originally Posted By: angelbonzo
i also like the idea of marriage for the villagers it would be nice if they had their own little families etc etc i wonder what a marriage ceromony on isola would be like?!

Wedding ceremony is good! When i look at my little villager, i will think "Who is this little boy/girl exact siblings?". Family Tree could be nice. And also, Parenting skill are not in "kissing" or "making babies" way. Teaching children or telling a stories are good skill for increasing parenting skills. It would be nice if a villager could only make babies with its spouse. Multiple marriage (polygamy) might be good in VV4, if you want a male villager to have baby with two or three villagers, but they can't make babies with non-spouse villager. Maybe it will be a tradition of Isola!

#215872 - 02/02/10 02:44 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
Norm13 Offline

Loc: Alabama
I agree with everything thats been said, but I would also like to see things like a pregnant mother being able to do some types of work (research, healing, etc.) like they can in VF, and if the villagers could have a more flexible set of interactions with each other!

#215877 - 02/02/10 05:23 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Norm13]
Luke Gates Offline
Consigliere

Maybe the pregnant mothers can do all the laundry so the other villagers don't have to do it.

#215879 - 02/02/10 07:38 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Luke Gates]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: luke gates
Maybe the pregnant mothers can do all the laundry so the other villagers don't have to do it.

That would be one solution, but my favorite would be if they just forgot to do laundry! I know, even virtual villagers need clean clothes, but it sure is aggravating to have to keep dragging them back to collect food or tech points.

Actually, it wouldn't be so bad if the game(s) had some kind of built in timer to where they couldn't start doing laundry until you had at least L2 of all techs.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#215881 - 02/02/10 11:37 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Rockmower]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
Actually, it wouldn't be so bad if the game(s) had some kind of built in timer to where they couldn't start doing laundry until you had at least L2 of all techs.

VV1 is like that. They don't start doing laundry until the blockage is cleared and the pool is available.

#215883 - 02/02/10 05:00 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: arnie]
knksmiles Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: arnie
Quote:

VV1 is like that. They don't start doing laundry until the blockage is cleared and the pool is available.

No laundry and no GC?!? grin My newest village may never get to clear the blockage! laugh Actually the laundry doesn't bother me once they have the unlimited food supply. I tend to get more frustrated in VV3 with villagers washing, bathing, or getting a drink in the middle of a rain storm. I would love to see a little less of that.

Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter