Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 126 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#215356 - 01/18/10 12:40 AM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: Village Kid]
lovethecolors Offline

Yeah, especially when you have like five old people and you come back and they're all dead! :[

-Michael Scott

#215421 - 01/19/10 07:16 AM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: lovethecolors]
meggieprice Offline
Trainee

Loc: Northern California
I was so sad to lose Caleb and Nina, the two who came over the waterfall! Caleb was a runner too. I made sure she had several babies and he fathered a bunch before they died.

#216592 - 02/14/10 08:01 PM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: Kelila]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
Originally Posted By: Kelila

On the other hand, my sister hates her tribe because of their... ahem... relationship issues. Imagine her glee to turn on the game one morning and fifteen of them had died of starvation. They were too stupid to care for their garden.

my sister got really mad at her tribe, too. She couldn't get any blonds for 18 generations, and then she finally got one. That blond was the first villager to ring the gong, and it killed her. She was only 20. frown She hasn't gotten any blonds since.

Originally Posted By: luke gates
It depends on the vilager.

That is true. I always feel guilty when I see a body on the ground, click on it, and don't recognize the name. I also get really sad when all the lazy villagers that don't work and are annoying die. It's ironic how much time I spend on them.

Edited by Xay (02/14/10 08:49 PM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

#221087 - 04/10/10 05:08 AM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: horsecrazy123]
123isolagirl Offline
Consigliere

Loc: *looks up* Huh? Where am I?
Not really that sad... but my favorite villager is 75(average life span in his family is 76) so my villagers are getting ready for a river of tears...if he dies grin / cry Anyway he was cute as a kid but now he is very smart, mastered everything except healing.

#221564 - 04/24/10 11:33 PM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: 123isolagirl]
dulcey Offline

Loc: England
I remember I really didn't want my VV3 jack of all trades to die, although I knew she would eventually! She lived to 76 in the end, and she managed to outlive a few people younger than her. When she was the oldest in the tribe, every time the population decreased I checked to see if it was her who had died!

I'm new to VV2 though and haven't had any deaths yet, but I really hope I don't lose my two waterfall peeps anytime soon! (I'm making sure they have a lot of kids during their lifetime too)

#221891 - 05/11/10 09:47 PM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: dulcey]
GEOvanne Offline

There was one villager,Uma. She was my favorite from the day she could walk. I made sure that she was always happy and healthy.

I gave her only one mate (the most decent looking male in the village, he eventually became an elder).

Then one night, I hadn't planned on it, but I stayed at school late studying for an exam the next day and didn't get to visit my tribe until the next morning. She just needed to get a little more better at medicine to become an elder. But when I sign on she was dead. Yes, there were 4 new totems, but none of them were her's. And it wasn't so much the fact that she didn't become an elder that upset is, it's that I didn't get to say goodbye.

#230879 - 02/22/12 01:39 AM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: GEOvanne]
motzknoche Offline

My very first Baby,forgotten her name, got 70 years old. When she died, I was really sad! And I still mourn every single death. I think it's really upsetting that death simply comes and none of the villagers get to say goodbye.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter