Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 116 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#211259 - 10/05/09 11:20 PM Triplets - Photos & Info
Cheron Offline
Expert

Loc: Who are these kids, and why ar...
Triplets were born at our house today. This is our third set of triplets in this family line. Being curious, I looked back at the parents of the other triplets and found that all three sets had the same two matched parents, Miss Rainbow and Mr. Mohawk.

Their desire for children doesn't seem to be a factor. For this set of triplets, Miss Rainbow's desire for children is MAYBE and Mr. Mohawk is NOT REALLY. They had them right after getting married this morning, Miss Rainbow was 23 and Mr. Mohawk was 21. The triplets were a big surprise.

I am wondering if certain couples are more prone to having triplets than others? It certainly is in our case. We're still waiting for triplets in our other families. What is your experience with triplets? Same parents? Same family line? Or?

Would also love to see photos of your triplets! They are so much fun and completely adorable - even though a lot of work keeping up with them!

Attachments
bluetripletsfam.jpg

bluetriplets.jpg

#211265 - 10/06/09 02:51 AM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: Cheron]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Wow Cheron! Blue-haired triplets!!! Congratulations!!!

This is from my 1st set of triplets - Vivax (the mother) was a twin herself.

Attachments
triplets1.JPG

Triplets playing.JPG

#211266 - 10/06/09 02:55 AM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: *Moonlyght*]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Here is my second set of triplets - and they had a brother that looked like them!

Attachments
triplets2.JPG

triplets + 1 + dad.JPG

Description: The triplets + their equal brother playing train + their equal dad!

#211267 - 10/06/09 03:04 AM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: *Moonlyght*]
Cheron Offline
Expert

Moonlyght - LOVE the little redheads, so cute. I got a redhead girl once in one of my families, with a ponytail, but that is the only one, guess they're rare or something. They look like their dad. Your triplets all seem so well behaved! LOL

Are your triplets in two different families or in the same family but different generations?

#211269 - 10/06/09 03:18 AM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: Cheron]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

I just have redheads, can you believe it? I can count the generations I have without any red-haired peep!

These are 2 different generations - first triplets were on my 11th and the other were on my 13th generation. I'm on my 23rd generation now, and from there I just had twins (at the most).

I love the blue-haired peep! I just had one once, she was adopted. She started my next family, I even built a blue house for her, but she had no blue girls - only red-haired! *lol*

Check this out:

Attachments
Bluey's family.JPG

#211291 - 10/06/09 06:43 AM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: *Moonlyght*]
Cheron Offline
Expert

So your Miss Blue came from a family that had triplets and her son Zip also had triplets. She was the grandmother of triplets, same family? Interesting. But then no more triplets for 10 more generations?! Wow! You only play the one family?

It would be interesting to see if the same marriage match that had your triplets would have them again, that is if the same two matched heads would have more of a chance to have triplets again.

I'm not sure why we don't get redheads in any of our other families, not for lack of trying! LOL

#211298 - 10/06/09 03:51 PM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: *Moonlyght*]
AutumnLeaves Offline

Congrats, your triplets are of my favorite head for a boy =)

#211326 - 10/07/09 06:11 AM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: Cheron]
Robyn Kay Offline
Trainee

Loc: Tacoma, Wa
Here are my Triplets and also twins (had to sneak them in) of all my families.

1st Family- 7th Generation-

2nd Family-

2nd Generation

4th Generation twins-

7th Generation triplets

15th Generation- Triplets and Twins

3rd Family (I had three sets of triplets and four sets of twins, but unfortunately my family died out without the last child marrying- but my newest family has a set of twin boys

3rd Generation twins

4th Family had a few sets of triplets too, but like third family it died out without the last child marrying. Same with 6th family- So if they do have multiples I will keep you posted.

#211333 - 10/07/09 05:47 PM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: Cheron]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Originally Posted By: Cheron
So your Miss Blue came from a family that had triplets and her son Zip also had triplets. She was the grandmother of triplets, same family? Interesting. But then no more triplets for 10 more generations?! Wow! You only play the one family?

It would be interesting to see if the same marriage match that had your triplets would have them again, that is if the same two matched heads would have more of a chance to have triplets again.

I'm not sure why we don't get redheads in any of our other families, not for lack of trying! LOL

Yep! I'm just playing one family! (I decided to have just this one until I get all the trophies - I'm waiting for my last one now. smile )

And that's true: I've only had 2 sets of triplets in 22 generations, can you believe it? And it's no lack of trying (all my families have 6 kids) and no lack of baby boost (now that I have money to spend I give tons to my peeps *lol*)

#211356 - 10/08/09 06:25 AM Re: Triplets - Photos & Info [Re: *Moonlyght*]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Just because we were talking about that, my peep had just been married and got triplets! (on my 23rd generation).

Again, adding to my "research", the father is one of the twins from my previous family, so multiple = multiple. smile

It was the first try - right after the wedding - without baby boost. smile

She is still nursing, so I still have to rename and redress the three girls. smile

Attachments
family tree.JPG

Description: family tree

triplets!.JPG

Description: happy couple and triplets!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter