Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#207542 - 08/12/09 07:06 PM Female outfit change request for Lewanda
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The DMverse
I really liked Lewanda's entry into the VV4 fashion contest, and I would like her to replace the female outfit in VF that has the black t-shirt with the red star and the striped pants with her entry, which was a pink dress. If Lewanda could do this that would be great or maybe someone else could do it if Lewanda is busy. Thanks in advance!
The outfit I like is the first picture, the outfit I want replaced with the outfit I like is the second picture.

Attachments
Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

Edited by vfmacfan (08/12/09 07:07 PM)
Edit Reason: Typo

#207548 - 08/12/09 08:11 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
With all respect to Lewanda's undoubted artistic skills, I'm rather afraid that your request would be beyond even her. I know the original artist uses sophisticated 3D modelling software to get the peeps' clothes, especially dresses, to 'flow' properly. Simply replacing the outfit with a dress wouldn't work. What would happen when the peep sits down, for instance?

It should be possible to change the colours of an existing outfit or dress, but not change it completely. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong, though!

#207550 - 08/12/09 09:27 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: arnie]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Actually, I've done requests like this in the past before I purchased my 3d modeling software smile It's very doable, but it is a lot of work to make sure the animation functions. The dress is "morphable" in our 2d imaging software but a project like this could take some time.

If I have nothing else to do and Lewanda doesn't feel up to it, I wouldn't mind. smile

Here's a little example of what it may look like (this was just whipped up quickly)

#207561 - 08/13/09 01:09 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Loc: Christiansburg VA
Oh! I am SO getting that dress if and when it's put out! How pretty! I'd love to see something like that in a dark green though. blush Wow! I've never thought about changing the clothes in the game!

#207563 - 08/13/09 01:43 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: kissy06]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Thanks everyone! Yeah, that's exactly what I meant Lyssaria, looks good already smile Lewanda's dress is really nice but the original outfit I posted I just don't like >.< And whether Lewanda or Lyssaria does it I'm sure it'll be great smile

#207584 - 08/13/09 07:29 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Phew.. got started on it but it really is a lot of work eek I counted 57 bodies (just to replace that one outfit) that I have to put that dress on!

This is what I've done so far:

Lol, 15/57 ouchie!

#207599 - 08/13/09 05:53 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Oh gosh, Lyssa! Now you have me all curious about 3d software. I can't believe it's never occurred to me before, but that would mean it could reposition an object for us, correct? I mean to say, it could render a different angle of an object we drew? For example, after I drew the sofa on the left side of the living room, could I have it produce the sofa on the right?

The dress is looking wonderful! Do you have to have the 3d program create the positions, then convert them back to a 2d image format? Or does the program do that?

#207602 - 08/13/09 07:07 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I haven't used my 3d program in 3 years, I'm trying to broaden my experience and knowledge with Photoshop for now so all of those images were done with Photoshop. smile

The 3d program does not work miracles for you, but it allows you to create a "skeleton" of your furniture, clothing or whatever else which you can apply 2d textures on. With this skeleton, it is rendered in 3d which means you can view it on all angles.

For an outfit, you would have to recreate a human body skeleton that allows the arms and legs to move. Thus, to get the animation you want you would manipulate the skeleton to walk or do whatever animation you want. smile

It is really hard work, as you can imagine the 3d software is even more difficult to master than the 2d.

#207609 - 08/13/09 08:18 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
It sounds so interesting though! Reading this topic reminded me of a few friends I had several years ago that were into creating custom avatars for a 3d chatting program. They were always talking about "skins" and "meshes" which sounds very much like your description of using skeletons and textures. One of them gave me this in-depth "lecture" about meshes when trying to explain why a certain hairstyle I wanted was a bit difficult to create. lol

It seems that for our small home there wouldn't be too many skeletons needed for basic objects (in fact, the children's beds and the sofa's are the only ones I can think of that need drawing from different angles.) Still, I imagine modding the clothing, heads and animations would be the greatest use for the program. I mean, wow! if we could just draw the first one of the set and have the program do the other positions that would open up a whole new world of mods to put into the game. laugh If my time were unlimited, I'd love to look into it. With all the modding people do to games nowadays, there's probably a good open source program out there somewhere. I just flat don't have time. heh

#207610 - 08/13/09 08:46 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I got my start working with 3d things by creating meshes for a 3d chatting program as well, they're probably the one and the same wink

I specialized in hairstyles, furniture and accessories. It's very possible to mod everything in this game with a 2d program, but like you mentioned some tasks such as the heads and bodies would be much easier with a 3d program.

Lots of room for imagination when trying to use Photoshop to put Lewanda's dress into our game grin

#207611 - 08/13/09 09:05 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Thanks so much Lyssaria! Looks lovely laugh

#207768 - 08/17/09 12:15 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
EDIT: The only thing I see that needs to be changed Lys, is that the dress is meant to be long.

Lyssaria, you're doing a great job on this dress. Yes it's very doable and I have done it in the villager games, but like Lys said there are so many bodies to apply the fashion to that it's not feasible to change the outfits. It's much easier to just change their clothes.

Lyssaria, if you will, please feel free to finish doing the outfit. I just did a clean reinstall on my computer and will be days more reinstalling the applications that I need for my work. I also have oodlings of requests that have backed up on me while doing the reinstall so will be busy for some time between all that and my work.

I want to congratulate all who won in the VV4 fashion contest too, but I can't find the thread on the forum now. Maybe they took it down??? Anyway, congratulations all! I'll be very proud to have my little villagers wearing your creations. Big hugs!!!!

Edited by Lewanda (08/17/09 12:18 AM)
Edit Reason: LENGTH

#207773 - 08/17/09 01:33 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

It's great seeing you again Lewanda, I was wondering where you have been smile

It really is a lot of work! I definitely don't have as many requests as you do so I'll probably be able to finish this project. I did think the dress would be lengthier but I rushed to see how I could get the movement going, I'll be sure to make it longer. smile

Looking forward to seeing you around here again!

#207776 - 08/17/09 02:16 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

I'm not really fully back yet. smile I still have so much to do to finish reinstalling all the applications I need to do my work. Oh, and I had a list of request a mile long waiting for me when I came back online after getting my internet back up. Lol! I'm willing to share if you want some of them. smile

You did really good on the dress Sweetie other than it being a bit short in places. That shouldn't be hard to fix. I was sure glad to see that your green dress won in the contest, because I think it makes a perfect villager dress. I loved the other one, but the green one looks more like something they'd wear everyday. I can't wait to see my little villagers in it. I withdrew from the contest before they voted. I feel it was more for you kids. smile It made me feel awful when some of them said they didn't stand a chance...Just couldn't stand that.

I saw your workshop today too. It looks great! Love it! I have loads of work yet to do so best get back to it. Hugs!!!

Everyone, Lys is really good at things like this. If she finishes the dress I trust that it will look great. I can't wait to put it on one of my peeps Lyssaria. smile It'll be almost like being a winner in the contest.

Edited by Lewanda (08/17/09 03:53 AM)
Edit Reason: EVERYONE

#207840 - 08/18/09 12:29 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Thanks for all your hard work Lyssaria! I love what you've done so far!

#207930 - 08/18/09 11:15 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
emri Offline
Master

Loc: Land of oz,Ks
Lyssaria,you are doing a wonderful job.I cant wait to use the dress.When my peeps get old,idress them nice.This dress will look nice for thier journey to a peaceful place.For the men,i like the white suit.

#208176 - 08/22/09 01:25 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: emri]
Elf-girl Offline
Expert

Loc: I move too fast to know
Well, if Lys ends up doing the dress(Are you some supergirl? I could never do that so perfect looking, if I could even render it at all!), I could change the colors for you guys. The program I use makes it really easy to change the colors.
I wish Lys would do her chocolate dress! (no pressure. LOL I just really liked it and wanted it to win that contest really bad! LOL)

EDIT: Here is a few colors I could change them to if Lys does make the dress:

Attachments
colordress.png

Edited by Elf-girl (08/22/09 01:39 AM)

#208189 - 08/22/09 06:41 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Elf-girl]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Thanks so much everyone! I'm going to do my best to continue working on the dress and elongate it as that is what the dress is intended to look like grin

I did make it look longer in the big image while the animated ones are a bit shorter, I'll be sure to fix that. smile No idea when I'll be finished but I'm getting back to work on it!

Elf-girl, I love the color options! Once I finish the dress I'll be really tired out, I'm sure grin It's great to know you'll help with the recoloring!

#208190 - 08/22/09 07:38 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

They'll be satisfied with whatever you can do Lyssaria. Going to bed...Night!

I might add that's really hard work. I've done it before.

Edited by Lewanda (08/22/09 07:39 AM)

#208194 - 08/22/09 08:18 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I think I'll be done pretty soon! grin 15 bodies to go (female_actions00.png) and then I'll test it in-game.. that's when everything gets scary eek
______
Phew! That really was a lot of work, I'm sweating grin I had the most trouble with the waving animation because I put the dress too high on one of the bodies so it looked like my model's dress was trying to jump while she waved, lol. She got praised about 10 times while I was testing, so don't feel bad for her!

I hope you all enjoy Lewanda's Dress.

Edited by Lyssaria (08/22/09 10:56 AM)
Edit Reason: Mod link added

#208202 - 08/22/09 12:50 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Bravo Lyssaria! It's beautiful!!!!! You did an amazing job! laugh

#208204 - 08/22/09 01:48 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: kissy06]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

frown When I tried to download the zip it took me to a page that I could either log in or sign up, but couldn't download the zip.

#208208 - 08/22/09 04:54 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: kissy06]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Me too. It just takes us to MediaFire. frown Hi Lyss. Sure hope you're feeling better! I think the part of the url that contains the path to the file is missing. Would you be a sweetie and put us on the path to the beautiful dress? smile

#208209 - 08/22/09 05:08 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: MissKathy]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
I get the same thing MissKathy and kissy06 get when I try to download the dress. It takes me to Mediafire where I could upload a file or log in. Just wanted to let you know.

#208210 - 08/22/09 05:31 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: candypanda57]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
The dress is beautiful, Lyss! I'm sorry to report, though, that I seem to be having the same problem with the download link as those above. crazy

#208226 - 08/22/09 08:02 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Krystal]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I used a direct link which is usually frowned down on with these huge file hosts >_< I tried 5 or so and I think I found a good one. I prefer using direct links since it avoids the possibility of running into anything that isn't E-rated or having annoying popups.

Please let me know if the new link works!
Lewandas Dress.zip

#208232 - 08/22/09 08:32 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
The new link works perfectly Lyss! Thank you! You poor thing though... 10.3 MB, that's alot of work for you! On my end I say, thank goodness for DSL! smile You and Lewanda make a great team, the dress is beautiful!

#208233 - 08/22/09 08:33 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: MissKathy]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Phew! What a relief, thanks Kathy! grin I can finally relax.

#208240 - 08/22/09 09:33 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
The link worked perfectly for me as well. I can't wait for the dress to "pop" up in my game, it looks beatutiful. My thanks to both you and Lewanda!!! smile

#208241 - 08/22/09 09:48 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Lyssaria, the dress looks great Sweetie. Now to wait till it shows up in the store...

#208242 - 08/22/09 09:50 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I hope the dress gets your approval when it does show up in your game Lewanda blush It really is a beautiful dress!

#208246 - 08/22/09 10:00 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Yay!! Downloading now! laugh Thanks for giving us a new link Lyssaria. I can't wait for it!!!!

#208247 - 08/22/09 10:02 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

I'm sure that I'll love it Sweetheart! I can't wait to put it on one of my peeps. smile

#208272 - 08/23/09 01:30 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
dansmot Offline
Expert

Loc: Toronto Canada
I have triplets with the original outfit, I've downoladed the file and I'm going to see if it works!!

#208274 - 08/23/09 01:32 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: dansmot]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

shocked I'm excited now! grin Can't wait to find out if you like it!

#208277 - 08/23/09 01:34 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

I don't think the outfits at the bottom show up often just like the bottom heads. frown I may switch it's position in the image to see if I can get it for one of my peeps.

#208278 - 08/23/09 01:36 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Gotta be careful with that, most bodies are positioned differently on the chart so you'd have to line each body up manually to ensure the body doesn't run away from the head.. I had major issues with that since I used a different body on the chart to base this one >_<

#208279 - 08/23/09 01:36 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: dansmot]
dansmot Offline
Expert

It worked beautifully! I was mistaken though, the girls are twins, not triplets! I'm going to try to get a screenshot of them together to show you!!

#208280 - 08/23/09 01:37 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: dansmot]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

grin I'm so glad it worked for you dansmot! Looking forward to that screenshot.. I haven't even seen the dress on children yet either shocked

#208281 - 08/23/09 01:40 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

I know Lys. So are the heads. It doesn't alway work right to exchange them. smile I've had a few funny results. Anway, the dress looks great on your girl in the screenshot.

#208283 - 08/23/09 01:51 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
dansmot Offline
Expert

Here it is.....I hope! Aren't they cute?!

Attachments
Screenshot.jpg

#208284 - 08/23/09 01:52 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: dansmot]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Aww! That is so cute grin I love those little girls, I actually have those exact twins (heads) in my current generation but they're in college now frown

Thanks for sharing!

#208285 - 08/23/09 02:05 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

That's one of my favorite girls too, and I love the dress on them. You did a great job Lyssaria! I know how much work goes into that kind of mod. That's why I haven't made any for this game. smile

#208315 - 08/23/09 03:16 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

The dress finally popped up in my game! You know that I really really want to see it when I return the outfit I've been hanging onto for two generations (waiting for the girl I want to wear it) just so I can see the new dress. laugh laugh
It looks beautiful in the game, Lyss!

#208322 - 08/23/09 03:58 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Krystal]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Thanks Lewanda & Krystal! grin Lewanda's dress really is pretty, I worked my hardest on putting it into the game smile

#208335 - 08/23/09 07:10 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
emri Offline
Master

Loc: Land of oz,Ks
The dress isnt in my store yet.I cant wait to buy it.It is so pretty.

#208372 - 08/24/09 12:15 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: emri]
Elf-girl Offline
Expert

Loc: I move too fast to know
I'm glad you don't mind me changing colors, Lys, but school's starting up and I won't be on the computer much for a while. But I shall get some colors out ASAP! LOL
BTW, it is so gorgeous!
Bravo Lys!

#208393 - 08/24/09 04:57 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Elf-girl]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Thanks! grin

I got a PM from Havoria requesting a green dress to match her very green theme smile I posted it in the mod topic

#208394 - 08/24/09 05:08 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

I LOVE IT! Thanks Lyssaria!!!

#208395 - 08/24/09 05:11 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

No problem VFMF! grin It was difficult but I do encourage everyone that has ideas to try to work on making them a reality. I've been doing this for 7+ years now and I'm still learning more with each project. smile

Thanks for letting me use your wonderful dress for this Lewanda! I do feel bad that I jumped ahead without sending a PM your way since it is your vision grin It's just such a beautiful dress I couldn't resist blush

#208396 - 08/24/09 05:19 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

You're welcome Lyssaria! Thanks to you for making it available for our game. I've been way too busy with work lately to have been able to take it on. I haven't gotten to work on a mod for some time now, and I really would like to be able to do my colonial kitchen. smile I can't wait till I can get the time to start work on it.

#208398 - 08/24/09 06:26 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Oh, I'd love to see your colonial kitchen! I hope you get to catch up on everything and start working on those mods again grin Been missing your work around here!

I just added a purple version of the dress to the topic, requested by Xay! grin

#208399 - 08/24/09 06:38 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Oh! That's awesome! Is there any way I can get a dark green one?

#208402 - 08/24/09 06:48 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

The purple is awesome Lyssaria. As for my kitchen; I may never get to finish it. I have a couple of websites I have to build for customers plus loads of pictures. And any freetime I get is filled with filling mod requests. I just have a hard time turning people down. smile Hopefully I can get to it before long.

#208403 - 08/24/09 06:53 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Phew, another color added to the topic:

I'll work on your darker green now kissy grin

I can't seem to say no either Lewanda! It does make me feel good to give everyone what they want though.. or at least put forth my best effort. I don't have anything else to do either way >_<

#208404 - 08/24/09 06:55 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

It makes me feel good to make people happy too Lyssaria. That's why it's hard for me to turn them down; Even when I'm super busy. smile I love people!

#208405 - 08/24/09 06:57 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Oh no! The blue is awesome too!!!! Too many colors to choose from!!! I like them all, and now you're going to work on my green! AHHH! laugh Thanks so much Lyssaria!!!

#208406 - 08/24/09 07:02 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: kissy06]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

I want that blue one for my blue haired girl. smile It looks great in your sample.

Oh wow! I just took a second look at the purple. Love it on the purple haired girl. Lys, you're spoiling us! smile

Edited by Lewanda (08/24/09 07:03 AM)

#208408 - 08/24/09 07:15 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Lol, who needs exercise when you have modding to do? I'm going to have to sit in front of my fan for a few minutes, lots of sweat here grin

Hope you like it! It's in the mod topic too grin

I thought about a color I know I'd personally love and we'll see if you guys like it too!

I'm tired out now, I would love to see a black version as well as a white but I think I've done enough now grin

Edited by Lyssaria (08/24/09 07:42 AM)
Edit Reason: Red

#208420 - 08/24/09 03:21 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

I'm sorry I hadn't responded sooner, on vacation for the last 4 days. Thanks again for all your hard work! I may be sending a few more whole house mod requests your way though.
And of course, thanks Lewanda for making the dress!

#208423 - 08/24/09 04:49 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Oh!!!! The green is AWESOME!!!! It's exactly what I was hoping for Lyssaria! You are just amazing!!! Thank you SO much! It's my favorite color! laugh laugh laugh

#208444 - 08/24/09 08:00 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: kissy06]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I love your requests VFMF grin You have wonderful taste and you know exactly what you want!

Thanks kissy, I'm really glad you like it! blush

#208470 - 08/25/09 12:25 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
dansmot Offline
Expert

I love these, great job Lyss and Lewanda. I showed you my screenshot of my twins in the pink dress, I have now changed them into the green one, goes so well with their hair color! I actually had all my female peeps running around with no bodies for a while because I forgot to add the body mod once I had backed up my originals! It looked really funny!

#208496 - 08/25/09 03:04 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: dansmot]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Lyss! I love the way the dress looks on my little VF-mom when she's sleeping! She looks so cozy! grin

#208497 - 08/25/09 03:10 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Krystal]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Lol!!! I bet that did look funny dansmot. It would have looked like heads floating about. smile

#208511 - 08/25/09 05:48 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
The green one???

Oh, I missed that!

(must get it, must get it, must get it!)

*happy smile on face* Got them all!

They are great!

Lyss, is there any chance of you making a version of your green one from VV4 contest?

Edited by *Moonlyght* (08/25/09 05:51 AM)

#208512 - 08/25/09 05:56 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: *Moonlyght*]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Lys's green one and the princess dress would both be beautiful in the game. Though it's about too much work to ask of her. frown

#208514 - 08/25/09 07:48 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I can always consider them as little on the side projects like my current Rainbow V.2 and work on them now and then. It really is a lot of work so I don't want to say "yes, I'll do it!" and then have to push myself to work on it when I have other things to do eek

I know I was thinking about putting the brown&white one in the game at some point though!

#209213 - 09/03/09 12:36 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

It FINALLY showed up in my game!!! I now have the dark green one on both Mom and daughter. They are so cute!!! Thank you again Lyssaria! You did a wonderful job!

Attachments
new dresses.JPG

Description: Mom and daughter in Lyssaria's dress

#209239 - 09/03/09 06:27 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: kissy06]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I'm so glad you like them kissy! I've been watching over the mods area like a hawk and I love your new mods! It's so great seeing your work grin

#209240 - 09/03/09 06:30 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Thank you Lyssaria! Coming from you, because I LOVE your mods, that means a lot.

#211579 - 10/14/09 02:46 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
Jersygirl15 Offline
Expert

i am loving it , it's amazing , you are really talented
thanks
but i was wandering is it possible to make the dress in more colors ? like : golden yellow, black ,grey , whitish grey and white
and is it also possible that it can replace another outfit, because i really like this black outfit
i was wishing it can replace this dress with the boots
(the one in this screenshot)

Thanks again for all the great work

Attachments
female_bodies00 (2).jpg

#211638 - 10/16/09 04:02 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
Daeben Offline

I have to say WoW! You really did a great job on them, I to love all of the dresses.

Lewanda I was hoping that you could replace these dresses/outfits with your dresses, Please? smile

Ooh, and take your time with them I am in no rush. Thank you laugh

#211891 - 10/22/09 11:30 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
Daeben Offline

I just read throught this whole thread and found that Lewanda, Lyssaria and some others have worked on these dresses. I saw that some have mentioned that it take alot of work to do and time for just for one dress.

Can my request for all the dresses to be placed on the one mod be done?

Is there anyone who can do what I have asked for, in their off time?

#237438 - 10/28/14 09:44 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
Could you replace this dress with the white and blue overalls.

#237647 - 12/19/14 09:41 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: VF_Life]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

I would change it myself but I can't do GIMP.
PS:If someone would do it for me would you replace the white and blue overalls with the red dress.?

Edited by Christopher Hall (12/19/14 10:16 PM)

#237915 - 02/07/15 05:52 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: VF_Life]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

I just merged all of Lewanda's Dresses so you can have them all. Sadly, it takes up to many MB so I can't post it. Unless someone can tell me how to do a off-site zip folder.

#237917 - 02/07/15 09:09 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: VF_Life]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Okay, I think I got it.

Edited by VF_Life (02/08/15 12:53 AM)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter